All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these on vacation at a Target :clap
d99b0e6e0d8953204009c48e8dbfa26e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I am gonna get the 12" Wolverine when he comes out. That will be my first one in that scale. I like them all but for the sake of room around house got to limit those to just X-Men. I do hope they make more. I thought that line would die after Deadpool. I guess Hulk and Thor are selling well.

Does anyone know the current Jim Lee inspired X-Men figures out right now? (from the last two-three years or what not)

Hoping they release a new Sentinel and thinking of making a small dio in my collection with all the characters from 90s main line up.

Nice! I am gonna get the 12" Wolverine when he comes out. That will be my first one in that scale. I like them all but for the sake of room around house got to limit those to just X-Men. I do hope they make more. I thought that line would die after Deadpool. I guess Hulk and Thor are selling well.
That wolverine looks fricken awesome, if I didn't limit my collection to Spidey figs, I'd pick it up.
Picked up the 12 inch Hulk at Toys R Us.

Goddamn I think I'm LOVE with this figure. It's...perfect.

Nice! The Hulk looks great :clap

Also, I went to another Target today, almost got a full Rhino BAF set, decided White Tiger over Misty Knight
2ea752def938e96ae79183537e481731.jpg

Really happy I found Scarlet Spider AND Jackal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn’t resist any longer I just ordered that Revoltech Wolverine he is just too awesome to pass up even at that price.

This will be my first and only Revoltech don’t get me wrong I loved their Spiderman but these joints just aren’t really my thing UNTIL this Wolverine sold me on it.

He just brings the character to life in your hands and FFS you can now for the first time ever in action figure format history easily achieve his Marvel vs Capcom look how can anyone pass that up, not I that’s for certain lol. His body sculpt and blades just seal the deal.

My SS Wolverine at almost $300 can barely crouch over lol.

Sorry I know wrong thread please carry on.

I couldn’t resist any longer I just ordered that Revoltech Wolverine he is just too awesome to pass up even at that price.

This will be my first and only Revoltech don’t get me wrong I loved their Spiderman but these joints just aren’t really my thing UNTIL this Wolverine sold me on it.

He just brings the character to life in your hands and FFS you can now for the first time ever in action figure format history easily achieve his Marvel vs Capcom look how can anyone pass that up, not I that’s for certain lol. His body sculpt and blades just seal the deal.

My SS Wolverine at almost $300 can barely crouch over lol.

Sorry I know wrong thread please carry on.

I have the DP, SM and Venom and while I like them, obviously my complaint is the same as everyone else's, and that's the joints and how gangly they look unless you nail a pose.

This Wolvie is on his way to my place and I can say that they APPEAR to have found a way to clean that look up. The same can be said for their Magneto and the Cap solicits I've seen. I'm really excited about this figure.

The essense of the character literally popping off the comic pages or videogame screen is what sold me on getting him.

My brain is fooling my eyes into not seeing the ugly joints and letting me see his bad ass persona.

The essense of the character literally popping off the comic pages or videogame screen is what sold me on getting him.

You nailed it right there man, I think that aspect is what's attracting me to this figure the most right now

Not to derail this thread any further but these 2 things got me immediately:

The blades obviously, I believe the best action figure Wolverine blades ever made. They did a great job making them look metal but I think for the price they really should’ve been. Nonetheless they are perfectly painted and sized as well as uniquely angular.

EED410B2-D856-4105-876B-328874E3EA18.jpg

But also look at his aggressive base leg pose compared to the much straighter ML base stance. When your base stance is already aggressive like that you know they captured the character perfectly.

659EC044-5C97-4F0A-95C2-7BE2AAF7467E.jpeg

Now I can say I have a super poseable action figure in my collection lol.

Last edited:
I love that extra angle on his blades makes them look so aggressive.

Now his teeth on this head, yeah that looks bad lol.

62FD7C0F-2B3E-4BCC-AB2F-86A89413D5F2.jpeg

But the dark blue purple they went with for his mask looks phenomenal.

586DC779-817F-4CB8-AD89-25155B155EF5.jpg
669F6F91-7208-49D5-BC1F-D13771E15F38.jpg

Alright i’m done lol

Last edited:
Back