All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be picking him up for sure he does look good but I wish he had the leg patterns from the ML version.

8DBCC411-4ECE-471C-B707-F0135073F323.jpeg

The extra line patterns grew on me lol

That mcu spider-man is great, ill be getting him later this weekend, also by dst zach he posted over at the fwoosh the select netflix dare devil is coming out this week to comic shops.

not bad for a moc one! I've seen them listed anywhere from $3-400ish

Yeah! It feels like a 'steal' considering it's going for a H.T. price! I have to mention, out of all the eye sculpts for S.M. action figures out there, this one is my favorite.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/first-look-black-panther-action-figures-hasbro-revealed-1051540

The six-inch figures are part of the Marvel Legends line and feature cate deco and premium articulation. Like other Legends lines, they will have a Build-a-Figure in which each set will come with a body part so that when you collect them all, you complete Okoye, the character that is one of Panther’s bodyguards.

Among the characters in the line are Black Panther, the villainous Erik Killmonger (played in the movie by Michael B. Jordan), and Nakia, a deadly fighter played by Lupita Nyong’o.

The movie comes out Feb. 16, 2018, but you’ll be able to get your paws on the figures a bit earlier when they hit shelves January. They will be sold separately and retail for $19.99.

Look pretty good!

i like that punisher! almost picked one up today at toys r us. they had Cap, Widow, Punisher & Wolvie

walked away with this guy:

98f7e91ee1973d6a99669f61aaaaa3e8.jpg

They need to find a way to pack Wolverine so that the stupid claws don't point in odd directions.

Yeah its pretty irritating lol

I think its like that from assembly though, theres usually plenty of room for those claws, and they dont seem to go back into shape easily. Almost all wolvies Ive found are like that ever since they started eith the removable claws.

i like that punisher! almost picked one up today at toys r us. they had Cap, Widow, Punisher & Wolvie

walked away with this guy:

98f7e91ee1973d6a99669f61aaaaa3e8.jpg

Wolverine was the only one Walmart didn't have. Only one of each on the pegs. I want the Wolverine and it's my favorite look for him. Always loved the brown outfit.

Yeah its an excellent figure, one of my all time favorites without qeustion. Im glad that hopefully folks that missed out on him from the juggernaut wave will get a second chance at him. The unmasked head and mask are much better accessories than the extra hands from the first time around too!

I told myself I would not buy doubles, but I imagine if I ever run into the vintage stuff out in stores I'll get them. One of the first lines I collected. Love the cards. Rumors from Hasbro is they would love to do the X-Men vintage also since this line was well received.

Back