All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel Select Guardians:
https://shop.marvel.com/toys/mn/1000208/

488c2ef1632b14d596438e02af618dd4.jpg

44de0a0096613afef0afb5810e5ce532.jpg

8d7984f56abe158dea61f6a2c04861d9.jpg

cbe13403232c55334d45fd42d53a43ae.jpg

092460b4935ea4fb81334845c81f00e7.jpg

50bc90cf8578cdfc9d60998644c09b5e.jpg

the pics are beyond awesome Skull! I'll check out the reviews in a bit, which one is your favorite from the wave? for me its a toss up between wolvie & deadpool of course, but cable is really great too.

the pics are beyond awesome Skull! I'll check out the reviews in a bit, which one is your favorite from the wave? for me its a toss up between wolvie & deadpool of course, but cable is really great too.

Thanks man:hi5:

I've been trying to figure that out myself, I want to rate the line when I review JUGGENAUT, so many good figures in the wave, Deadpool is the most fun thanks to the butt load of stuff he comes with, wolverine is the best we have got to date from Hasbro yet I can't stand the outrageously large muscles on the arms and no hair detail, Cable is solid all around yet the bullet damaged armor with no paint effect looks flat........... Marvel Legends are good figures for the price but they always goof something up on every figure:lol

I'm going to have to think this one over:panic:

very good points! I guess from that kind of perspective, Rouge is probably the best done in the wave, but the Wolvie i think is gonna take the prize from me. the scale articulation and overall look win me over (plus he's ny favorite character of the bunch lol).

very good points! I guess from that kind of perspective, Rouge is probably the best done in the wave, but the Wolvie i think is gonna take the prize from me. the scale articulation and overall look win me over (plus he's ny favorite character of the bunch lol).

That's what counts in the end, if you don't care much about a character it can be made near perfect and it doesn't matter:lol Rogue while a great update is not without issues, I know most people voted highly on her yet her articulation kind stinks, ab crunch don't work well and her head can't be move up or down or side to side due to the hair sculpt and no hinge on her neck.

I do like her though but Wolverine is the better figure in terms of execution, nailed the height, costume, claws except the color, very solid figure overall and also one my top 3 all time favorite Marvel superheros.

Rogue's plastic boobs is the only reason she climbed into the top 3 spot. :lol

Lmao jye!! too funny man!

I gotta go with Skull though, Kitty is the Maryjane of the wave while Rouge is the Ginger, and Im a Maryjane guy allll the way hahaha

There's a list floating around of the Thor wave coming out this year. Ultimate Thor or something to that effect, Movie Thor and then Thor. I hope the regular comic Thor is the Jane Foster. Also Ares, Odin and BAF Executioner.

Back