All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted a few leftovers from the GOTG 2 wave at Walgreen's today

A few Starlord's and some blue and white guy that comes with Cap's shield. Sorry, no clue what his name is, lol.

CE04F8D4-4FC5-4528-AB56-B6868373CB90.jpg

12 inch ML look pretty good. If they ever do Thing and in scale, i may consider adding him to the display.

Ahh the good ole USPS strikes again...and BBTS customer service is like whatever, we got our money.

Package of Marvel Selects supposed to arrive yesterday.

I go to track it monday afternoon to make sure all is well and there's a message that says the package is at my local post office for pick up since Saturday 2/11 but that it now went back out for delivery since I didn't pick it up Saturday. (I had no idea it was even there, I was expecting a monday delivery as per tracking, had I known I would've went and got it)

Ok whatever no big deal i'll just wait for it at home.

Doesn't arrive yesterday.

Tracking now changed to "pending".

I email BBTS yesterday they respond today and advised me to go to the post office and speak with them because they're afraid of a return delivery.

I go to the post office today after work and they informed me that it was there but went back out to delivery, to go home and wait for it.

I'm home now, still no package, not even the mail person came today.

I contact BBTS, they tell me they fulfilled their end of the bargain, not their problem, it's between me and the post office now.

I just checked tracking, it's now showing that the package is at the post office the next town over from me! :slap

Last edited:
Ahh the good ole USPS strikes again...and BBTS customer service is like whatever, we got our money.

Package of Marvel Selects supposed to arrive yesterday.

I go to track it monday afternoon to make sure all is well and there's a message that says at my local post office for pick since Saturday 2/11 but that it now went back out for delivery since I didn't pick it up Saturday. (I had no idea it was even there, I was expecting a monday delivery as per tracking, had I known I would've went and got it)

Ok whatever no big deal i'll just wait for it at home.

Doesn't arrive yesterday.

Tracking now changed to "pending".

I email BBTS yesterday they respond today and advised me to go to the post office and speak with them because they're afraid of a return delivery.

I go to the post office today after work abd they tell me that it was there but went back out to delivery, to go home and wait for it.

I'm home now, still no package, not even the mail person came today.

I contact BBTS, they tell me they fulfilled their end of the bargain, not their problem, it's between me and the post office now.

I just checked tracking, it's showing that the package is at the post office the next town over from me! :slap

That made me annoyed just reading it:lol

Just give the man his toys USPS...

I can with 100% certainty say as an adult that nothing is worse than not getting your toys, not even the wife having a headache equals the pain and sadness of not opening up a new action figure or statue when you expected to be opening it.

I can with 100% certainty say as an adult that nothing is worse than not getting your toys, not even the wife having a headache equals the pain and sadness of not opening up a new action figure or statue when you expected to be opening it.

:goodpost::lol:rotfl

Funny thing is its true, guess somethings never change:lol

So I returned again to the post office just now and they told me I came too early, to return at 1030am for when the "guy" who handles these inquiries is there

What!

I begged her to just please check the status and location of the package so that it doesn't get lost, that I was already tired of chasing this package down.

They once again informed me that it wasn't there, it's out for delivery with their special delivery team for packages over 2lbs.

I begged her to just check their back room for me.

At first she said no she couldn't.

I told her that I wasn't leaving until someone checked.

She goes and checks and returns back with the package.

She said it never went out for delivery at all, not even for Monday.

So it was there all along even when I was there yesterday.

lol

So I returned again to the post office just now and they told me I came too early, to return at 1030am for when the "guy" who handles these inquiries is there

What!

I begged her to just please check the status and location of the package so that it doesn't get lost, that I was already tired of chasing this package down.

They once again informed me that it wasn't there, it's out for delivery with their special delivery team for packages over 2lbs.

I begged her to just check their back room for me.

At first she said no she couldn't.

I told her that I wasn't leaving until someone checked.

She goes and checks and returns back with the package.

She said it never went out for delivery at all, not even for Monday.

So it was there all along even when I was there yesterday.

lol

That would drive me nuts :cuckoo:

As it did I, so grossly frustrating but it could've also been worse.

She could've seen the package but then decided to not tell me the truth that it was there just so she wouldn't be proven wrong with what she had told me.

So I actually appreciated her honesty by admitting her error and bringing out the package from the back, if that makes any sense.

But damn USPS. :lol

As it did I, so grossly frustrating but it could've also been worse.

She could've seen the package but then decided to not tell me the truth that it was there just so she wouldn't be proven wrong with what she had told me.

So I actually appreciated her honesty by admitting her error and bringing out the package from the back, if that makes any sense.

But damn USPS. :lol

Oh man, that's frustrating as hell! I really really really hate USPS, just completely worthless tracking and the slowest/laziest service in the post offices ever.

Hopefully the figures are cool and were worth the trouble, which ones didja get jye??

Yeah I hear ya, all that just for some dumb action figures lol

They were the Marvel Selects Colossus (finally got him sheesh lol), Sabretooth (finally got him sheesh lol) and the Destroyer.

I was like "lady, some people are addicted to heroin, for me it's action figures and vehicles, I need my fix now lady, please find my box!"

Yeah I hear ya, all that just for some dumb action figures lol

They were the Marvel Selects Colossus (finally got him sheesh lol), Sabretooth (finally got him sheesh lol) and the Destroyer.

I was like "lady, some people are addicted to heroin, for me it's action figures and vehicles, I need my fix now lady, please find my box!"

haha they just dont understand our addiction!

Dude Ive been eyeballing that Destroyer, it looks like a super badass figure. How is it in hand?

Super bad ass, i'll snap some photos in a bit but first I need to go and blow dry some heat into his stuck left elbow joint lol.

100% stuck, won't even move a mm!

Ok as promised....

4 joints came stuck, released 3 with air heat but waist rotation will require boiling water, it is stuck big time.

His paint slop actually came out worse than the baseline paint complaints out there.

Yikes!

IMG_8394.jpg

Ouch, that upper trap area!

IMG_8399.jpg

Meh...but still shouldn't be there

IMG_8395.JPG

I'll see if BBTS can throw me some credit, not worth returning. That's why I always prefer ML/MS purchases at a brick and mortor.

Now that I got that out of the way, behold how bad ass he still is EVEN with those issues (imagine a mint one)!

IMG_8401.jpg
IMG_8404.JPG
IMG_8411.jpg
IMG_8417.JPG

Holy crap he's a friggin beast!! Thanks for the pics, I want one bad now lol

Too bad about the paint slop though, the joints can be fixed but the paint... makes me want to hold off on ordering one online and grab one at a LCS or somethin

Yeah for a $23 figure not bad. I had to straighten up the sword with hot air, it came looking like speed bumps lol

Here are the other 2, both arrived good with only a few stuck joints that freed up easily with hot air:

IMG_8448.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

Last edited:
Back