All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super sweet display and figures GOTnerd:clap:clap

I ordered something to kick my displays up a notch I think, I will review it when it comes in, for now here's my latest pick up

32361366622_458ed9593e_b.jpg

Cool. Let me dig into my stuff. Packed it all up for a move pretty soon. Give me a day or two to see what I have. Need anything else while I'm digging it out, lol.

Right on buddy, awesome!! Looking for a few other classic bad guys mainly, the latest Red Skull & Baron Zemo, the WalMart ex comic version Loki, magneto & Superior Venom. Probably interested an many others that Im forgetting about right now too lol

Super sweet display and figures GOTnerd:clap:clap

I ordered something to kick my displays up a notch I think, I will review it when it comes in, for now here's my latest pick up

32361366622_458ed9593e_b.jpg

Nice man! I scored that set pretty much just for the Spidey, it's a great little figure!

I got my face off Hulk in, and man I just love that figure to death. Definitely my favorite Hulk I've had in all my collecting, I'd kill for a 1/6 version of that sculpt. Scored quite a few other figures lately too, been jumping on WalGreens 25% off sale and finding some decent figures there!

Right on buddy, awesome!! Looking for a few other classic bad guys mainly, the latest Red Skull & Baron Zemo, the WalMart ex comic version Loki, magneto & Superior Venom. Probably interested an many others that Im forgetting about right now too lol

Dang, I just sold that Superior Venom. I think I have a Zemo also. That Red Skull is kind of hard to find and Loki may be a bit more available now with the European Hulkbuster release recently.

Nice man! I scored that set pretty much just for the Spidey, it's a great little figure!

I got my face off Hulk in, and man I just love that figure to death. Definitely my favorite Hulk I've had in all my collecting, I'd kill for a 1/6 version of that sculpt. Scored quite a few other figures lately too, been jumping on WalGreens 25% off sale and finding some decent figures there!

Spidey was the number one reason I bought the set too:lol Looks awesome in hand, congrats on Hulk, that's a fantastic hulk, just about the best from ML's period:hi5:

I got the Juggernaut wave coming, pretty excited for that, I've never built a BAF yet so that should be fun:)

Dang, I just sold that Superior Venom. I think I have a Zemo also. That Red Skull is kind of hard to find and Loki may be a bit more available now with the European Hulkbuster release recently.

Ah missed Venom! haha all good! I feel dumb for passing on all those figures in the stores now lol

Spidey was the number one reason I bought the set too:lol Looks awesome in hand, congrats on Hulk, that's a fantastic hulk, just about the best from ML's period:hi5:

I got the Juggernaut wave coming, pretty excited for that, I've never built a BAF yet so that should be fun:)

Hell yeah, you gotta put some pics up of Juggy when you have him together!

It's like crack. I buy figures I don't want just to build the BAF. That Juggernaut is awesome and the wave is one of the best ever. Rogue is easily in my top 5.

Hell yeah, you gotta put some pics up of Juggy when you have him together!

Thanks and will do:hi5:

It's like crack. I buy figures I don't want just to build the BAF. That Juggernaut is awesome and the wave is one of the best ever. Rogue is easily in my top 5.

That's the one thing I have a hard time doing, buying figures I don't want, but your right about that wave which is why I bought the case:lol

awesome pics, dig the action shots! So cool that theyre really trying to scale these figures more correctly now too.

This guy just showed up today, one more to add to the classic Avengers lineup:

a62c850f475e73682e1b519c0de32b2b.jpg

Oh nice which wave is that from? Might want to hunt that down:)

That's from the Ares BAF wave I think, one of Hasbro's earlier waves. I prefer that look to the last Vision personally and it can be had pretty cheap (got him for $14 shipped)

Weird that Capt looks so small next to Iron Man.

Yeah, being in an armored suit he should be big but I think ironman is oversized a touch.

I think it's a combo of slightly underscaled cap and slightly overscaled IM in this case. If you look at the AOU versions, they seem to be a better fit scale wise. Still nice that they're trying instead of just slapping different paint and headsculpts on the same bodies every single time lol

That's from the Ares BAF wave I think, one of Hasbro's earlier waves. I prefer that look to the last Vision personally and it can be had pretty cheap (got him for $14 shipped)

WOW, $14 either you got a steal or it's dropped in value because of the 2 recent releases from Hulkbuster and the TRU 3 pack. Either way nice figure. I still prefer the Toybiz S7 look for my classic Avengers lineup.

By the way if you guys haven't seen it before there is an amazing visual guide of Legends here:

https://marvellegends.net/Line/MarvelLegends.htm

My son got most of the parts for the Sandman BAF for Christmas and recently spent his allowance to buy the final part (right leg). I put the other parts of Sandman together easy (I put together all of his other BAFS) and I can't get the right leg of Sandman to 'click' onto the torso peg no matter what I try. Looking at the leg hole, it appears that it hasn't been bored out with a lip. He has been playing with Sandman since then, but the right leg falls off all the time.

I know very little about Marvel Legends, so hoping someone on here has advice.

Back