All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone get the select doc strange in hand? saw it at lcs, looked ok not that impressive. searching for reviews now

I've picked up a few of the Marvel Legends SHIELD 3-pack (Agent Coulson, Maria Hill, Nick Fury) at Toys R Us for $20.99 (on clearance for $29.99, but additional 30% off all Marvel Avengers figures). I'm trying to pad out my suited Agents of SHIELD figures using the Agent Coulson base body. Does anybody know what other heads with sunglasses would work on these bodies?

I'm only aware of the Walgreens Daredevil figure (I could repaint the sunglasses), but can't really think of any others. Any input is most appreciated! Thanks!

Ooooooooooooooooh I had no idea :lol I thought it was just a brain fart by Hasbro.

Actually I think I'm half right, artist Andy Park posted an image of quite a few alternate costumes that weren't chosen for the movies. The costume might be from this as well.

2015-12-04 06.20.11.jpg

cool we have action figure thread in this forum i thought only dc section who have it....

i used to collect 1/6 figure HT, sideshow etc but their price imo its not that fair and for a limited item well they are not really limited. =D

i collect 1:12 now: ML/MS/ SHF /neca and such figure... back to basic i say =D

kinda smitten with magik at the moment... seen great reviews for the legends fig from the sdcc vishanti box set but have hard time justifying the aftermarket price tag.

anyone here have her inhand and cant recommend highly?
one of the things i love bout legends is i can get into a character and get an articulated figure of said character for a small price. frustrating to run into one that isnt. paid 50 for brother voodoo and dont regret it, fantastic figure. but 100? eeesh thats pushing it for legends non baf fig

prolly be best to wait on the koto pvc.

1457338976949245856199.jpg
My local TRU just put the set up, the only guy I brought home is Taskmaster. I like this design way better than the first one that was made.

Hi all. Could someone recommend some decent plain black or clear stands for Marvel Legends and their shallow wee footholes? Thanks :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

wow this thread was hard to find lol
not a marvel legends guy myself but took these in lieu of payment ,and wondered if as they are supposed to be a exclusive euro wave

6" Best Of Movie Marvel Legends Wave 1

Figures: Jay Cochran on 2016-03-12

Shown below is what appears to be a special reissue movie assortment of 6" Marvel Legends figures. Word is this assortment will only be available in the UK. The assortment includes the following:

- Avengers Movie Loki
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Hawkeye
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Iron Man
- Avengers Age Of Ultron War Machine
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Thor
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Hulk
- Captain America: Winter Solider Black Widow
- Avengers Movie Captain America

Each figure except Thor will come with a Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster Build-A-Figure piece. These are available for pre-order now at ForbiddenPlanet with a release date of May. Big thanks to Jon for the heads up.

IMAGES6" Best Of Movie Marvel Legends Wave 1

Figures: Jay Cochran on 2016-03-12

Shown below is what appears to be a special reissue movie assortment of 6" Marvel Legends figures. Word is this assortment will only be available in the UK. The assortment includes the following:

- Avengers Movie Loki
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Hawkeye
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Iron Man
- Avengers Age Of Ultron War Machine
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Thor
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Hulk
- Captain America: Winter Solider Black Widow
- Avengers Movie Captain America

Each figure except Thor will come with a Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster Build-A-Figure piece. These are available for pre-order now at ForbiddenPlanet with a release date of May. Big thanks to Jon for the heads up.

IMAGES

https://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=19988

,anyone here know anything about them or added them to their collection wondered if i got a good deal on them ,they retail at £25 each so $33 and the guy owed me $170 , these have been opened and hulk buster built up ,could be taken apart and refitted into the figure packaging just wont be me doing it lol ,they are all complete and with packaging ,even came with the hasbro shipper ,hulkbuster is now a movie accurate color ,the usa previous release was more pink from what ive read .

new uk one on the left
13230236_1033350226751346_3921967344279341579_n.jpg

the set has walmart exclusive loki with rarer variant paint deco ,big bucks on the after market ,and walmart exclusive captain america ,and amazon exclusive 4 pack thor and hawkeye and widow ,in individual packaging
heres the pictures
27487026564_574d0cb3d5_c.jpg
27487033894_6d38edf483_c.jpg
27998954162_1146ab9401_c.jpg
27487041354_fc766f86eb_c.jpg
27487042364_6dc9a98b8f_c.jpg
28023976291_7ab5fcfb62_z.jpg

this set is everywhere in Brisbane Australia
I have seen it at Mr toys, Big W, Toys R us
only in the last week or so ..

cheers mate thanks for the heads up
yeah the packaging has euro tri language warnings ,so makes sense its available elsewhere
how much are they on your side of the world

depends on the store,
but usually from 35.00 through to 40.00
Shame they really don't carry many of the legends series :(

yeah i get you .i understand its pretty much the same here in the uk with waves we get or dont get
seems like this is a greatest hits album ,in avengers action figure form ,and as such all listings are subjective ,myself i would have prefered a extra villain in the line up say a ultron instead of a warmachine
but mileage may vary lol
thanks again for the info

Anyone picking up the 24" Marvel Legends Captain America shield? I preordered the $100 version, tempted to get the metal 75th Anniversary version but it cost $275 and can't find much details about them.

anybody know where I can find the x-men wave that just came out? I can't find it anywhere. Is it exclusive to tru, target, or Walmart or something?

Venom is hard to get. I got lucky and snagged him when the wave was first released. I've seen him since then but very very seldom.

Back