All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten into Marvel Legends a little more this past week. Really happy with how this small MCU display turned out. Just need to track down the new Scarlet Witch, and those Walmart exclusives of Falcon and Winter Soldier.

f722838a-6b9c-4e8c-92e2-bc96d9a0ebc4.jpg

anybody know where I can find the x-men wave that just came out? I can't find it anywhere. Is it exclusive to tru, target, or Walmart or something?
Try entertainment earth, bbts, dorkside toys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nobody talking about Marvel Legends? They just announced a new x-men wave. It's got 90's Cyclops, Poloris, Sunfire, 70's Dazzler, Collosus with a baf Warlock. There's a Ritter Jessica Jones and an Bernthal Punisher! Lots of cool stuff guys!

I'm really happy they showed a preview of the Marvel Legends Jessica Jones and Frank Castle/Punisher.

Nobody talking about Marvel Legends? They just announced a new x-men wave. It's got 90's Cyclops, Poloris, Sunfire, 70's Dazzler, Collosus with a baf Warlock. There's a Ritter Jessica Jones and an Bernthal Punisher! Lots of cool stuff guys!

I WAS SO HAPPY! Now after Legends I just need a 1/6 scale of her!

found the x-men wave at local walgreens, love the deadpool so much. cant recommend it enough.

I'm big into ML. They also announced Shatterstar and of course Wolverine for Wave 2. The Warlock BAF is a nice surprise. Now if we can just get a Strong Guy BAF.

I heard shatterstar and tiger stripe wolvie were RUMORED for wave 2 but never confirmed. I just bought Kitty Pryde yesterday and I have phoenix and rogue on layaway at tru. Wolverine and Deadpool have been impossible to find though. Weird cause 15 years ago they would've been the easiest to find.

I heard shatterstar and tiger stripe wolvie were RUMORED for wave 2 but never confirmed. I just bought Kitty Pryde yesterday and I have phoenix and rogue on layaway at tru. Wolverine and Deadpool have been impossible to find though. Weird cause 15 years ago they would've been the easiest to find.

That Wolverine may be the best yet height and costume wise so he's very popular and we all know how well Deadpool did at the box office. Hasbro did confirm Shatterstar and Wolverine at SDCC.

Back