All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new X-Men wave is by far the best. Can't wait for Wave 2.

How does the new X-Men wave compare with the old school Marvel Legends figures:

IMG_3670.jpg

Are the new Marvel Legends worth getting, or should I just stick to my old ML collection that I have here?

Out of all those figures you have, the Wolverine is still the best out there in that scale.

The rest have gotten better updates since then (most notably the Marvel Select Juggernaut), but your mileage may vary. :)

How does the new X-Men wave compare with the old school Marvel Legends figures:

View attachment 286362

Are the new Marvel Legends worth getting, or should I just stick to my old ML collection that I have here?

The new figures are miles better especially in Rogues case. That toy biz fig is hideous. The old ones are cool. I have them and will keep them but it's no contest for me.

Thanks for the feedback. The new Rouge does look a lot better ... Haha. I'll start grabbing a few of the new figures and see how they stack up. Can't believe they each cost like $20 now. The Toy Biz ones back in the days were like $7 and it included a comic book!

Can't believe they each cost like $20 now. The Toy Biz ones back in the days were like $7 and it included a comic book!

It's only $20 for the regular characters. For the popular ones like Deadpool, he's already $50. $35 was the cheapest I found him at Frank n Son in California (it's like a big collectible convention).

Thanks for the feedback. The new Rouge does look a lot better ... Haha. I'll start grabbing a few of the new figures and see how they stack up. Can't believe they each cost like $20 now. The Toy Biz ones back in the days were like $7 and it included a comic book!

I don't know what's going on. Supply and demand I guess, sales are at an all time high with Legends. These things are also hard to find in the wild. Stores get like one case at a time. The Capt America Civil War Giant Man wave is still lost in the Bermuda triangle somewhere. Walgreens is a great place these days to look for Marvel Legends. They only get one or two of the wave, but usually you'll have better luck. Plus they have the Exclusives like Ant Man, Agent Venom, Daredevil, Submariner and the new Punisher which looks amazing if your into the old classic 90's style version.

Grabbed the Walgreens Punisher today. Pretty great but the QC on most sucked. A lot of scuffed skulls. I dig through the lot to find a good one.

Saw the new wolverine today but passed on it since I have the set on order. Man I need that punisher.

Anyone else getting the $100 Captain America shield? My card was charged from amazon for my order.

I am looking for that Punisher as well. Nothing here yet. I want to get the Captain America shield also but I am waiting to see reviews on the metal one. The plastic one looks awesome but I have read that due to packaging that they may arrived scratched. Either way a very impressive piece.

Does anyone know if Walmart will sell their Falcon and Bucky exclusives on their website? I was able to get the exclusive TMNT figures from their site, but their ML offerings were limited.

Does anyone know if Walmart will sell their Falcon and Bucky exclusives on their website? I was able to get the exclusive TMNT figures from their site, but their ML offerings were limited.

I don't think they usually have ML exclusives on the site, at least not at first. Maybe if they don't sell and have a bunch left over after some time. I can imagine they will both sell pretty well, the Falcon for sure.

Falcon and WS exclusives to Walmart have been showing up if anyone is looking.

I'm looking for tne new Marvel Legends x-men

WOlverine
ROgue
Kitty Pride
Iceman
Phoenix
Havok
Cable

Can anybody hook me up.

I don't need the BAF pieces

anyone seeing these in Australia ?
would love to go retails before I head to the Evil Bay :)

cheers

Are the loose figures new? Any experience shopping at their site--legit, quick shipping, etc?

Yeah loose but new, I've bought before and get stuff fast. In fact, ordered Cable recently and it got to me in about 3 days.

Was able to score both Falcon and Winter Soldier tonight at my local Wally World. Two very cool figures, but since I already have the Winter Soldier Bucky, I left the CW version in the packaging. But Falcon... what a phenomenal figure! Next to Black Panther, the best MCU figure. His wingspan is impressive and I love the fact that Hasbro gives you a Redwing that you can display in flight. Just sick. It would have been nice to get some guns with him, but my Agent Venom lent him one:
image.jpg

Back