All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we might not get a movie Deadpool in the Marvel Select line, do you think it's possible we might see one in Marvel Legends?

Yeah it's possible, we got ASM2 figures before they made that deal with Disney, but why could we not get a Marvel Select? We got Wolverine figs from MS, and as of now, DP is probably more popular than Wolverine so I think it's more likely from MS.

Personally I want some imports.

Hope they make more Deadpool from ML or MS. Disney should know they will make money off of it. New trailer looks sick. Finally another rated R movie since Blade and Punisher War Zone.

Customized my own Ultron/Hank Pym from the original graphic novel "Avengers: Rage Of Ultron" using the ML Ultimate Beetle as a base:

tumblr_nsyihesdAp1ubh3gzo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_nsyouqpFcU1ubh3gzo4_500.png

That looks pretty cool, well done ronri.

I want to make a Mr. Knight custom, should be pretty easy just get the parts and paint'em white because the ML one is nowhere to be seen.

That looks pretty cool, well done ronri.

I want to make a Mr. Knight custom, should be pretty easy just get the parts and paint'em white because the ML one is nowhere to be seen.
Thanks! Yeah a Mr. Knight custom seems pretty simple enough, especially since Hasbro has finally made their own suited body mold.

1438177506001.jpg

The open mouth version is actually from the 2013 Avengers cartoon. And it's the movie costume we have now :lol

Sorry don't mind the side ways pictures. Just wanted to share some figures I got signed from Amazing Hawaii Comic Con! Mark Bagley, Rob Liefeld and George Perez!
14429042074521574821843.jpgIMG_20150920_192354.jpg20150920_194352.jpg

I had a huge laugh when I received the exclusive 4 pack. I laughed at how ****ed up this set is, I know countless sets have been repaints but I never felt this ridiculed before.

Thor was based on TDW (Gold trimmings) but I don't remember there's a ML version of TDW thor! (The left arm was glued to the armor for whatever reason, had to use the hot water technique and some pliers)
Hawkeye was just Hawkeye repackage.
Bruce Banner's head is new.
Black Widow is just repainted A1 Black Widow.

But, yay. Assembled the main cast. :rotfl

DSC_6511.jpg

I recently got into Marvel Legends and love them. I had collected Toy Biz's figures for years, but fizzled out in favor of other interests/scales. I was sucked back in to Hasbro's ML figures after seeing the cool build-a-figures and the Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman figures. I really like Marvel's Build-a-figures - they are much better than Toy Biz's old ones (at least the ones I had).

I recently found a bunch of my old Toy Biz figures and have a love/hate relationship with them. They feel flimsier than Hasbro's versions and the sculpts/bodies leave something to be desired. That being said, Toy Biz was great with their accessories: the cloth trenchcoats for Gambit and Thomas Jane Movie Punisher and the cloth jacket for the Jim Lee Cyclops are fantastic. I really wish Hasbro would give us some softgoods instead of the plastic sculpted capes/coats.

Here is a 2-minute custom Deadpool figure I made to tide me over until we get a new version from Hasbro:

Extremely easy to replicate: Giantman body with a SuperHero Smashers Deadpool head.

Back