All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im usually pretty chill about this stuff with this hobby but I guess after the nightmare of missing out neca casey and the walmart deadpool 2 cable im actively angry over missing out on storm and thunderbird. Just super pissed off.

It is insane that walmart and target cant keep preorders open like Amazon does. Amazon aint perfect and Id rather support bbts, but that?s not where hasbro is making its money. But seriously...Isn?t amazon one of the bigger competitors for both target and walmart? Its such a joke.

Im sure I will find away to get them eventually but it won?t be cheap or it won?t be convenient. Its the next 3-4 months if uncertainty that piss me off.

Make the products easy to acquire and you will make money. Like honestly, just keep a preorder open with a limit per household and gauge the ****ing demand.

This **** is supposed to be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are speculating it was bot buying that caused the quick sellout. The exclusive GI Joes sold out immediately to programmed buying earlier in the day. A $25 Joe is now $179 on ebay. With that situation, it won't get any better any time soon.

Yeah, the bot situation is garbage. The same thing happened last week with the new NECA cartoon turtles. So disappointing.

Seriously. What a friggin mess.

I wish they would switch out the fan channel repaint stuff to target and walmart and give the fan channel the figures people actually need for collections.

Im sure they will release this storm again, but i doubt they would thunderbird.

Super sour taste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What in the world! All this happened so fast... and I missed that PO too! Damn! I still have to make orders for the sentinel and now they reveal all these outta nowhere! -_-?

Both Logan packs, Comic & Movie 100% must have for me

Good news for Canadians

Canada will get the Storm / Thunderbird exclusive 2 pack end of September early October

At your local Toys R Us

I went down there just now and they cross referenced the UPC on Targets website, and as expected it pulled up the product code.

The SKN number for this item is

Retails for $69.99 CDN

Also Target will restock these like they did with Red Hulk periodically

I’ve waited so long for storm, ever since she lost to sun fire in the poll years ago I’ve wanted this figure.
So glad we are getting her, the alternate head and cape is amazing.

The hellfire club box set I’m super excited about too.

I'm looking to build a X-Men theme diorama with the new Haslab Sentinel. Is the Apocalypse BAF set the most expensive? I look at a set and ppl are selling it for 400. That's HT money lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So much stuff going on! :panic:

Kind of a bummer the movie DP is a two-pack, but I don't mind Negasonic, I think she's cool.

The Hasbro Team teased Rogue's glove so the team may re-release a BEST OF wave to coincide with the HASLAB Sentinels.

Usually they offer overseas case assortments for these types of re-releases.

I expect they might re-release the harder to find figures such as Cyclops, Rogue, Beast, and Wolverine yellow costume. We might also see Morph or the animated series wave.

Anyone have an idea on what that special BAF tease was at the end (the back scratcher?)

I have no idea what it could be.

When and where will be the hellfire club set be sold?

Hasbro should also reissue cyclops from the dark phoenix 2 pack.

The Hasbro Team teased Rogue's glove so the team may re-release a BEST OF wave to coincide with the HASLAB Sentinels.

Usually they offer overseas case assortments for these types of re-releases.

I expect they might re-release the harder to find figures such as Cyclops, Rogue, Beast, and Wolverine yellow costume. We might also see Morph or the animated series wave.

Anyone have an idea on what that special BAF tease was at the end (the back scratcher?)

I have no idea what it could be.

Many fans seem to be speculating the tease of a BAF Stiltman. As he would be quit big and the previous video they said they're largest BAF to date was coming. Maybe in a new Spider-Man wave of figures.

Holy moly, that Storm and Thunderbird two-pack is going for $400+ on ebay. :horror

That's ridiculous. I saw only one listed last night with bids already over $100. I'm still shocked I managed to get a PO in. Was just pure luck of checking Target at the right time, the exact time it was listed to be precise.

Hold out guys. I think target sells very few on their website as they want people in their store, not buying online hoping you'll pick up other merch while there. People have no patience. Don't give in to hype. I'm still waiting to find a Red Hulk..:( I'm not paying Ebay prices for him. None of these figs are worth most of these after market prices. They make 10s of thousands of some.

Just wait till the trend of liking super heroes wears off and the pop culture fad fades away. These plastic figures will become "worth" a lot less..... As people move on to the next big thing. Still waiting for the Funko Pop madness to die down...:lol

That's ridiculous. I saw only one listed last night with bids already over $100. I'm still shocked I managed to get a PO in. Was just pure luck of checking Target at the right time, the exact time it was listed to be precise.

Hold out guys. I think target sells very few on their website as they want people in their store, not buying online hoping you'll pick up other merch while there. People have no patience. Don't give in to hype. I'm still waiting to find a Red Hulk..:( I'm not paying Ebay prices for him. None of these figs are worth most of these after market prices. They make 10s of thousands of some.

Just wait till the trend of liking super heroes wears off and the pop culture fad fades away. These plastic figures will become "worth" a lot less..... As people move on to the next big thing. Still waiting for the Funko Pop madness to die down...:lol

I've worked for a major retailer for 20 years, and from my experience with company's sentiments about preorders vs. store stock pulling people in, you are spot on. It would be a lot easier though if scalpers didn't hit stores daily like a full time job.

Well I?ve been collecting Marvel Legends since 2002, I don?t see how that makes it a fad. It?s only a fad for the newcomers, and personally I don?t give a **** what people do with their collections, that?s their business.

It?s obviously a hobby for me something I enjoy doing. Don?t need someone?s permission or opinion on it I think I have better experience with it than most.

Back