All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pulse membership is up in August, i guess ill have to re-new to get free shipping on the SDCC exclusives.

I can tell they thought this thru.

I definitely want the Storm & Thunderbird 2pk. The question is will I be able to get one. Target is worse than Walmart..

I think the Thunderbird looks much better than Warpath. And would be cool to have the X-Men team from GS X-Men.

Target is horrible. the preorders still arent live

on the plus side. Amazon Canada made an error and listed the price of the 3 pack Nimrod Psylocke Fantomex as $79.99 Canadian dollars

which works out to $59.99 USD. Im saving $20 USD on that pack at least.

and I think I sold my Arnim Zola Series Fantomex figure recently for $30

Which means I get the new 3 pack for $30 which is incredible.

So am I reading that they won't release the Hellfire Club until September? Or it will be available in September? Or Both? & I guess that is a HasbroPulse exclusive, right?

Yeah their comic con exclusives won't go up for sale (on HasbroPulse) until September.

Last year it was late August. They usually wait a couple weeks after SDCC to put them up for sale for the general public.

Since a Hasbro Pulse membership is an annual membership.. I think most people signed up last year to get priority preordering and free shipping for the con exclusives of 2019.

I hope they offer priority preordering and free shipping to members this year. My membership renews in August though... they want people to renew. Honestly most of the stuff I find at Gamestop and EB Games in Canada. I dont need the free shipping. I only order the Pulse exclusives. They need more of those (they should offer BEST of case assortments, more army builders such as Hellfire Henchmen, and Hand Ninjas). More Haslab stuff as well.

Is the Target exclusive Storm set really not going up today? I thought it was supposed to, alongside the Amazon exclusive three-pack.

I guess so, but the way they worded it implied everything (sans the SDCC exclusives) would be up after the livestream.

Toys R Us in Canada may get the Target Exclusives

I noticed Red Hulk and Deadly Origins Black Widow past exclusives popped up here. I really need that 2 Pack though so Im not taking any chances.
Ill preorder 4.

It's already sold out... I can't believe I managed to get in a PO.

I decided to check and refreshed the page 3x and on the 3rd time it popped up after nothing 1st 2x..

Welp I hope it?s available at Toys R Us or GameStop here

Target blows

8 mins Pre-order.

Does anyone have the DCPI for the new Retro Spider-Man wave? Apparently those are showing up at brick and mortar Targets.

Does anyone have the DCPI for the new Retro Spider-Man wave? Apparently those are showing up at brick and mortar Targets.

The Target-assigned item number is DPCI, it stands for DePartment/Class/Item. The first three digits are the department, second two class, last four, item.
Other than that i am of no help.

Should I go ahead and give up now on getting the two SDCC exclusives? I really, really want to get Logan and the Hellfire Club but based on NECA?s TMNT & G.I. Joe) I don?t see it happening except through eBay and I cannot justify Hot Toys level prices for Hasbro level figures.

I really hope NECA, Hasbro, Target & Walmart figure out a better way to do these online exclusive sales. It really sucks the fun out of collecting when there is pretty much zero chance of getting them and you turn around and see them going for twice as much as retail on eBay. Hopefully they put enough stock in stores so I can eventually get the ones I want but I don?t think I have ever found a Walmart Exclusive Marvel figure in a store so or all the past TMNT figures so the track record is spotty at best.

Back