All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I still need to pick him up.

I wish his gold was more gold though seems to be more bronze than gold right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it could be seen as more bronze in color, but both bronze and gold can be seen as different shades.
Compared to pictures of the Hot Toys version, the ML is a slight shade darker, but still quite close.

After reading Kamala Khan's Ms. Marvel series I had to go back and pick up the Sandman BAF figure, good thing it didn't jump too high in the aftermarket.

vUQKGv8.jpg

Looking to dip my toes back into Marvel Legends after years away, I want to start with a small selection of MCU Avengers figures, so could anyone give me any recommendations as to what the best ones to get are? Preferably ones with good unmasked, post face print tech sculpts.
I await your suggestions! And hope they don't bankrupt me!

80101537_2609403065812713_1453055322489880576_n.jpg

**** Ya!

I just wish the packaging was on a traditional blister box as opposed to the retro card

Also Stepford Cuckoos build an army figure is a Walgreens Exclusive

78539855_2609402609146092_8892333232037560320_n.jpg

I have not seen classic Doom yet, only the one in the Iron Man suit. Has classic Doom released? Is he at Walgreens?

I have not seen classic Doom yet, only the one in the Iron Man suit. Has classic Doom released? Is he at Walgreens?

Part of a new Fantastic Four wave with Super Skrull as the BAF, don't think it's in wide release at retail yet, but online outlets may have it in.

Back