All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love the new F4 belt on Thing they really messed up his paint wash on this release the first release is much better painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

80101537_2609403065812713_1453055322489880576_n.jpg

**** Ya!

I just wish the packaging was on a traditional blister box as opposed to the retro card

Damn, when the rumor of a black outfit Storm coming popped up I was hoping for Giant Size/Byrne version

Ts8IMhz.jpg

I collected almost all the Jim Lee ML figs and decided they weren't for me... but if they made that Storm I would be tempted to get the arcade group.

Damn, when the rumor of a black outfit Storm coming popped up I was hoping for Giant Size/Byrne version

Ts8IMhz.jpg

I collected almost all the Jim Lee ML figs and decided they weren't for me... but if they made that Storm I would be tempted to get the arcade group.

Yeah I can?t wait to finish my arcade crew. Just need another of the new Colossus.

d582a269fe15d3b4765e82a2592ebb86.jpg

Mafex stands are pretty useful. Opened a Binary CM and used the alternate head for the regular CM.

m6Z0DN3.jpg

BE9Vpvo.jpg

5UBXuoC.jpg

JFpXKVB.jpg

This Binary CM is awesome, it's a good representation of that (to me iconic) scene where she gains the rest of her powers.

P9yg3ye.jpg

1iSBYUh.jpg

Bestbuy.com has most of their legends at 25% off or more (including the 1:1 scale helmets, shield, gauntlet)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not certain if this is appropriate to post in this thread, but has anyone else gotten any of the ZD Toys EG figures? I got Mk 85 IM from an overseas seller and I think it's a good figure.

yaYD9qS.jpg

8MX3lea.jpg

I almost bought one on ebay but I just didn?t trust the low price on it so I decided against it.

Is it officially licensed for asia i?m not certain.

It?s a very nice piece great shiny paint job.

But if it is indeed a bootleg watch out for the toxic chemicals lol

Most think the ZD Toys figures are licensed, but there's some skepticism about that. They're also larger than ML, closer in scale to Marvel Select for most (the Hulkbuster is thought to be too small for either ML or MS).
The articulation is limited compared to either ML or MS. I don't own any so I have no in person impression.

That stand is the bandai stand. Why would a legit company blatantly rip off the stand design of a competitor? It's most likely just a really well produced 3rd party figure from a really ballsy 3rd party manufacturer.

I bought it from OSK (OneSixthKit), a good seller I think. It is a little bigger scale to ML's with a bit less articulation, but I feel the overall quality is good (paint quality, sturdiness, etc.).

Found two new waves at Target today! Nabbed this guy:
eec72ce172bc5bb6c778d5adf4872c5d.jpg

He looks amazing! Thing looks awesome too! Thing was a hard pass, but I already have the Walgreens version. I saw some of the Spiderman series, but no Vulture. Hope to nab him soon.

Back