All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the X-Force Deathlok and Havok/Polaris 2-pack today from Pulse.
I really like this Havok figure ... a lot more than I thought I would.

Im most excited for the Age of Apocalypse wave

Im guessing we will see a

Dark Beast
AoA Sabretooth with Wilde Child
AoA Rogue
AoA Iceman
AoA Cyclops
AoA Jean

Along with Wolverine XMAN and Morph

I was right about 3 of those figs, if Hasbro decides to do a second wave the aforementioned are highly likely

The BAFs I?d like to see for any of the waves would be AoA Colossus, AoA Apocalypse, Sugar Man, Nemesis, or AoA Sinister

I'm in for all the Age Of Apocalypse figures myself. 1995 was about the first time in my life that I could buy comics out in the open (my dad did not want me buying them so I had to sneak a few past) and had the money, so I gobbled up the AOA books which was a fun miniseries. For the BAF, I want Sugar Man because he was so bizarre looking. Apocalypse is a must too so I hope we get him in the second series. Holocaust would be a cool figure to get, but I'd want the others first and that one had a BAF, though I missed out on owning one.

The Grey Hulk is on it's way to me from Best Buy, $36 taxed and shipped UPS! It should arrive Monday.

I have my Grey Hulk arriving from Best Buy next Tuesday. Was gonna order from Hasbro Pulse on Monday, but they were taking forever to list it. Almost ordered from BBTS, as I had it in my cart but didn't want to pay the extra $4 for shipping since for me it's free from Hasbro Pulse. Then BBTS raised the price to $40.. :nono

So then after I read Best buy had it, with free shipping to boot, I ordered one. Then right after I ordered it I cancelled it within minutes cause I had a 25% off any toy item coupon an re ordered it. All this for a toy I don't need. I have like 20 Hulks, but only 1 other Grey Hulk. :lol

So I wound up getting it for $26.24 from Best Buy with the coupon. :yess:

Which realistically is the price these should be. Between $25-$30. Not $35, let alone $40 or even the ridiculous $50 that gamestop wants. Saw it there yesterday. The box is damn big..

So I wound up getting it for $26.24 from Best Buy with the coupon. :yess:

I read about that coupon and tried looking for it in my Best Buy account and didn't see it, but I'm glad I ordered when I did because it's now sold out at Best Buy.
But I hope I do get that coupon code because I still need to get the Juggy/Colossus and Hulk/Wolverine sets.

I read about that coupon and tried looking for it in my Best Buy account and didn't see it, but I'm glad I ordered when I did because it's now sold out at Best Buy.
But I hope I do get that coupon code because I still need to get the Juggy/Colossus and Hulk/Wolverine sets.

I read online in other forums that Best Buy will offer it again. Around 1st week of December. If they do, and it's still around, I may use it for the Wolvie, Cyclops & Jean Grey 3pk.

X-Factor.jpg Got the Havok/ Polaris pack! Never thought they would make these costumes.

I want to take him out so badly:(

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm dealing with the same here, the packaging looks amazing, but I so want to rip Hulk out of it!

I also got the Family Matters three pack from Amazon today and I didn't hesitate to open. Magneto's angry head is perfect, the body design looks great, but has a lot of mismatching red colored plastic. Scarlet Witch looks beautiful, best looking female head sculpt and paint, but the hair makes the head completely immobile, I wish they gave her more hand options. Quicksilver looks like Quicksilver, I like it. Great looking paint on everything. Overall a good set, I'm glad I bought it for $40 and not at full retail price.

I'm annoyed I missed that family matters set on Amazon at $40. I really only want Magneto. I'd most likely dump the other 2 on ebay. Wonder if it will go on sale again.

Have my Grey Hulk coming from BB today... I'm opening that bad boy straight up. If u cut along the plastic low on the sides and the bottom, u can slide the plastic tray out and preserve the card and bubble. I've done that with my other Retro Vintage carded ML figures.

Holy crap if you?re looking for the grey Hulk hurry your ass up to Best Buy it just went back in stock and I got it for UNDER $29 SHIPPED and WITH TAX hurry hurry hurry the website is really slow getting slammed the coupon I think expires this week!

Run you fools!

ec3a5f35314734ad10c2bc9aa6a87841.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm annoyed I missed that family matters set on Amazon at $40. I really only want Magneto. I'd most likely dump the other 2 on ebay. Wonder if it will go on sale again.

Have my Grey Hulk coming from BB today... I'm opening that bad boy straight up. If u cut along the plastic low on the sides and the bottom, u can slide the plastic tray out and preserve the card and bubble. I've done that with my other Retro Vintage carded ML figures.

It was a 24hr sale, sorry I should've made a post here, I was just too busy. Other ML that were on sale was the Cap/Peggy Carter two pack for $35, Deadpool w/scooter was $25 (Still is, I'm tempted to order that one too) X-Force Wolvie, Cannonball, Boom-Boom, and Weapon X were $11, Dora Milaje was $10. Some are close to that discount at the moment. I checked others I've been waiting to go on sale (Juggy/Colossus, Wolvie/Hulk, AIM soldiers, Arnim Zola/Hydra Cap two packs) None were on sale at the time.

I'm almost certain another sale will pop up on Amazon. Add the figures you want to your cart and save them for later, when they discount you should see the change in your cart, that's how I found out about the sale.

As for cutting the plastic on Retro Grey Hulk.... yeah wait until you get yours. It's bigger and more substantial than regular Retro cards, looks great and not something I want to cut, unless yours arrives damaged. Mine arrived pristine from BB so hopefully you should be good.
I plan on getting the Wolvie/Hulk two pack one day and that will be an opener.

Back