All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REl7gyQ.png

WJOjbN0.png

Nice score man! Did you get the entire wave to build him? If so, how did Maw turn out in hand?

Nice score man! Did you get the entire wave to build him? If so, how did Maw turn out in hand?

I was lucky enough to find someone on eBay selling the BAF by itself so I don't currently have any of the other figures, but Maw is the one figure from the wave that I plan on picking up once it's released at retail price.

Damn, Walmart cancelled my pre-order for the Corvus/Loki two pack.. bummer.

I was lucky enough to find someone on eBay selling the BAF by itself so I don't currently have any of the other figures, but Maw is the one figure from the wave that I plan on picking up once it's released at retail price.

Ah gotcha! Yeah Im pretty pumped to get the black order on my shelf, but I can wait for retail price too.

The same thing happened to me and a couple other local collectors when we attempted the same thing a few days ago.

Damn, that's very lame. Why even enable the pre-order? Ah well, they'll go back up for real soon enough I'm sure.

Ugh thought I would post some pics of Select Rogue as I was expecting her to arrive today but got a notice that it got delayed until mid April :gah:

Hopefully the manufacturer delay is worth it in the long run

My Corvus Glaive preorder was canceled like everyone elses. However these are in store now. You cannot order online and pickup in store for some reason. I just got one. In my store they were not in the Marvel Legends aisle and I almost left thinking they didn't have it, then I noticed they were on a display island near the toy aisle.

New ML Avengers Endgame Thanos BF wave are up for PO on Hasbro Pulse. Only $19.99 each. Plus remember you get free shipping as a premiere member if you bought something at the launch of the new website for the whole year.

I picked up the new Hercules. Only figure I want. Ships end of month 4/29 I believe. Now I don't have to search for 1 figure...

I was able to place an order at Pulse when the entire wave was in stock (yesterday morning).

Yeah, I checked yesterday and they weren't there, then went on later in the day and Hercules was sold out. Kinda annoyed they didn't send out an email letting you know when new items would be up for PO. As a Premiere member your supposed to get 1st shot at new offerings. Another Hasbro fail... Thanks for promising and not delivering.

I'm fine waiting. No biggie. Just glad I don't have to search stores for him, or pay higher price + shipping on most sites.

Yeah, I checked yesterday and they weren't there, then went on later in the day and Hercules was sold out. Kinda annoyed they didn't send out an email letting you know when new items would be up for PO. As a Premiere member your supposed to get 1st shot at new offerings. Another Hasbro fail... Thanks for promising and not delivering.

I'm fine waiting. No biggie. Just glad I don't have to search stores for him, or pay higher price + shipping on most sites.

You can still Pre-order Hercules at Amazon, $19.99 with free shipping and ships in 2-3 weeks.
https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Avn...6588&s=gateway&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-1

Kinda annoyed they didn't send out an email letting you know when new items would be up for PO. As a Premiere member your supposed to get 1st shot at new offerings.

Yeah, that's a good point. The only reason I checked was because a fellow local collector mentioned something about it in our Facebook group. No email or notification for me, either.

New ML Avengers Endgame Thanos BF wave are up for PO on Hasbro Pulse. Only $19.99 each. Plus remember you get free shipping as a premiere member if you bought something at the launch of the new website for the whole year.

I picked up the new Hercules. Only figure I want. Ships end of month 4/29 I believe. Now I don't have to search for 1 figure...

The whole wave was available yesterday on Amazon, search by Marvel Legends and character name.
All but Maw are available for retail at the moment, some in stock some are not.
I was torn between Hercules and Ebony Maw, chose Herc and Maw is now sold out, oh well.
At least I should have Herc this Wednesday.

Back