All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole wave was available yesterday on Amazon, search by Marvel Legends and character name.
All but Maw are available for retail at the moment, some in stock some are not.
I was torn between Hercules and Ebony Maw, chose Herc and Maw is now sold out, oh well.
At least I should have Herc this Wednesday.

Yeah I saw Herc on Amazon, but I try to avoid giving them as much money as I can. I try to only buy things on Amazon when they are heavily discounted.

Herc and Ebony Maw are all over TRU here in Montreal.

The whole wave, I guess.

Since I don't live near any Walmart stores that stock Marvel Legends I had to order the Loki and Corvus Glaive set off of their website while it was still in stock. Is it normal for Walmart to provide absolutely zero shipping info after placing an order and being charged? My order still says "Preparing shipment" and "Arrives April 3rd" (I placed the order on April 1st) - yet I got no package today, so combine that with the lack of shipping info and I am starting to wonder if they scammed me. :(

went to 3 targets, 3 walmarts today and not one damn single end game wave lol.So I took it upon myself to get a single ebony maw and single corvius glaive from ebay for 68 shipped.I do love a good toy hunt but It has been hell lately here in Socal.Looking forward to building my black order with a marvel select disney Thanos.

I finally got around to actually messing with my Spider-Gwen that I've had since her release LOL

Whats the best Miles Morales figure on the market now?

yJ3M8ee.jpg

Do you guys recommend getting ML Captain America (QR suit) or Ronin?

Which in your opinion is better and would look more movie accurate (I think Cap's helmet is A1 design, while on the promo he is wearing his EG uniform).

Do you guys recommend getting ML Captain America (QR suit) or Ronin?

Which in your opinion is better and would look more movie accurate (I think Cap's helmet is A1 design, while on the promo he is wearing his EG uniform).

Ronin might be the chase and Ebony Maw..give it a month and I’m sure you will see QR Cap as a peg warmer and on clearance at the big stores by June. It’s just the nature of ML ..the Caps are only popular before a major film debut, then they fizzle out. A ML Hawkeye has always been difficult to find in stores no matter what film or comic version they make

Yeah, plus the Cap is the only figure in this wave that is two-per-case.
My Endgame wave (with a second Cap) arrived today from Hasbro Pulse.

Was able to score the Loki and Corvus Glaive set as well as Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight all at a Walmart which was only an hour's drive from where I live. :yess:

Not interested in the Cull Obsidian BAF because that was based on outdated concept art.

Since I don't live near any Walmart stores that stock Marvel Legends I had to order the Loki and Corvus Glaive set off of their website while it was still in stock. Is it normal for Walmart to provide absolutely zero shipping info after placing an order and being charged? My order still says "Preparing shipment" and "Arrives April 3rd" (I placed the order on April 1st) - yet I got no package today, so combine that with the lack of shipping info and I am starting to wonder if they scammed me. :(
No it’s not a scam Walmart just does not know what they are doing. I preordered one on March 12 I received a delivery date of April 2nd. Never did I ever get a shipping notice so I called Walmart and was told I would definitely get it by the 2nd. Morning of the 2nd still nothing. Call again and was told that I would have it before the end of the day. By noon I was getting worried so I did an online chat with a CS rep. She looked up my order number and saw that the set was on back order and I should get it in an additional 3-10 days. With multiple charge holds on my card I canceled my order and went to a store near my job and just bought it.
With 10 Walmart’s in my surrounding area I’m never preordering from them again.

No it’s not a scam Walmart just does not know what they are doing. I preordered one on March 12 I received a delivery date of April 2nd. Never did I ever get a shipping notice so I called Walmart and was told I would definitely get it by the 2nd. Morning of the 2nd still nothing. Call again and was told that I would have it before the end of the day. By noon I was getting worried so I did an online chat with a CS rep. She looked up my order number and saw that the set was on back order and I should get it in an additional 3-10 days. With multiple charge holds on my card I canceled my order and went to a store near my job and just bought it.
With 10 Walmart’s in my surrounding area I’m never preordering from them again.

If all of this is true then it amazes me that they are still able to maintain a business. I miss the good old days when people actually policed shady stuff like this as it is basically false advertising.

I just spoke to a Walmart customer service person today and they said that the only way to get the order moving was to request cancellation, at which point the order would either A) be cancelled and I would get a refund or B) the cancellation request would get the order moving. What a waste of time. :(

man this walmart thing is a mess

My first order got cancelled. My second did t show up by the delivery date, and I spoke to a CS agent who told me its delayed a few more days. Then the next day they just cancelled it again on me. Finding Walmart exclusives in store in the LA area is impossible.

My best hope is that they release him in some bigger numbers. Otherwise its off to pay scalpers for one on ebay... I need this set lol

man this walmart thing is a mess

My first order got cancelled. My second did t show up by the delivery date, and I spoke to a CS agent who told me its delayed a few more days. Then the next day they just cancelled it again on me. Finding Walmart exclusives in store in the LA area is impossible.

My best hope is that they release him in some bigger numbers. Otherwise its off to pay scalpers for one on ebay... I need this set lol

Believe me you are better off paying $60 (or whatever the general asking price is on eBay) than trying to get one from these clowns who are supposed to send out online orders from Walmart's website. You will save yourself a lot of time and anger.

Believe me you are better off paying $60 (or whatever the general asking price is on eBay) than trying to get one from these clowns who are supposed to send out online orders from Walmart's website. You will save yourself a lot of time and anger.

Yeah there are definitely instances were a higher cost is better then the wasted time, energy and aggravation.

Yeah I hear you guys and agree. I have work in some areas a bit farther away next week that have some WalMarts. If I dont have any luck at those, its off to ebay I go!

Walked in to Walmart on a whim. Got paid and thought, “I’ve not went on a hunt in a while.” Found this last one hidden behind some Titan series. Also picked up a Nighthawk and a cap.
a4494142870870f58771b2d1e27f712c.jpg
7a5c38cfaea5a9c983e5a17791501b87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back