All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newest arrival

3e0ce4636d3eef29690724c4b8233a73.jpg

not sure if i’m going to get another kingpin to have a permanent shadow king in the display, but will be fun messing with all the parts in the meantime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why did they include two hover chairs? Are the designs on them slightly different?

sy8ytUl.jpg

Avengers Wave 1

Movie Cap and Ronin are the 2 MCU figures and Thanos in battle gear is the BAF

I knew there had to be a really good reason for me to want to pick up Nighthawk. :lol
Of the wave, the ones I was going to buy were Hercules and V, now it looks like a solid wave with a lot of gottahaveits.

Bleh. I don’t want to be burned again for buying the entire wave only for Thanos if they’re going to rerelease him completed a third time, so I’m gonna pass - or wait for the pegwarmers to clearance. It’ll be cheaper to get the Figuarts anyways.

I’ll get Hercules though. He looks awesome.

I'm starting to get back into legends again, with all these sweet jim lee xmen characters getting released, but I'm playing catch up on some I missed. Does anyone know a good marketplace besides ebay to look for loose figures? These Cyclops and Rogue prices I'm seeing are a little crazy

I'm starting to get back into legends again, with all these sweet jim lee xmen characters getting released, but I'm playing catch up on some I missed. Does anyone know a good marketplace besides ebay to look for loose figures? These Cyclops and Rogue prices I'm seeing are a little crazy

There are some Marvel Legends facebook groups. A lot of people sell and trade stuff there, you might wanna check them out.

I don't think they could possibly get any closer to his current look. And yes, he wears pants.

hercules.jpg

He has had other costumes with pants in the past as well. I do prefer pants over his bondage leg straps.

What do you mean? The pouches are important to a dude wearing super tight pants with no pockets. Where do you think Hercules puts his cell phone, wallet, keys ect.? The pouches. Duh.:cuckoo:

Herc needs a ton of honing stones to keep those blades sharp!
Wait, why doesn't he have guns instead, what is this 300BC?
Needless pouches or fighting with archaic weapons, which is stupider.

Last edited:
Have any of the people who got that wave early built Thanos yet?

The finish on Thanos' armor looks way better this time around. I just wish they'd include a snapping hand.

Back