All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So. Much. Gold.

It looks good, but not good enough to replace the three pack Thanos on my shelf. Especially considering the BAF nonsense.

A shame the Ronin figure doesn't come with an unmasked sculpt although I still want one eventually.

Wow, the whole wave is out somewhere!
They look good, I especially like how Ronin, Cap, and Thanos look.
But one thing:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, the whole wave is out somewhere!
They look good, I especially like how Ronin, Cap, and Thanos look.
But one thing:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Dang, that Living Laser looks terrible..lol That's not how I remember him looking. This wave sucks the sack. I'll pick up Nighthawk and that's it.

Ebony Maw and Hercules are two must haves for me the rest I only care to get for the BAF

Ebony Maw!!! Ughhh need him and Corvus stat!

I only care for a few from this wave, but will end up getting the whole set because come on, armored Thanos is an absolute must have..

BE53727B-DC8B-4E67-B165-380567DA13FD.jpg
833E6E2B-7DAA-4C5E-B4A1-33B7731D59FC.jpg
90947FB4-4199-4CA9-B44B-C9FDFEDA718C.jpg

The "only 3 left" you're seeing is for a local store near you. These are currently in stock at most stores now as part of an Endgame shipper, but they are supposed to be street dated for the 31st.

I didn’t get that. So it says preorder for March 31 release, that means the store has them but can’t release them until the end of the month?

Back