All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still searching for mystique. Hopefully she ends up like Mr Fantastic, which I got for $5.

Does anybody know when those Alex Ross ML and Hulk/Wolverine 2 pack figures might go up for PO?

Does anybody know when those Alex Ross ML and Hulk/Wolverine 2 pack figures might go up for PO?

Just a month or few weeks before they are released. Hasbro has pretty much eliminated doing pre-orders for things that aren’t already shipped from the factory and heading to retailers.

Just a month or few weeks before they are released. Hasbro has pretty much eliminated doing pre-orders for things that aren’t already shipped from the factory and heading to retailers.

Thanks! I appreciate the reply.

Looking good!
View attachment 446351

LOOKING REALLY GOOD!
View attachment 446353

That's Silver Sable's body and Girl Thor's cape in that first image btw.
Surprising, Lilandra's head goes right on to Surfer's neck peg with ease.

Wow, that Lilandra head looks perfect on Sables body, good idea man! I was probably going to pass on Sable, but now I'll get her just for this purpose.

newest arrival

3e0ce4636d3eef29690724c4b8233a73.jpg

not sure if i’m going to get another kingpin to have a permanent shadow king in the display, but will be fun messing with all the parts in the meantime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to use the older kingpin body for the shadow King.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sy8ytUl.jpg

Avengers Wave 1

Movie Cap and Ronin are the 2 MCU figures and Thanos in battle gear is the BAF

Man, those white outfits just aren’t growing on me
Could not agree more. Completely takes away from the uniqeness of each character. I have no desire to own any of these figures from what I have seen, except armored Thanos, but of course he is a Build-A-Figure.

The last time I spent a decent amount of money for a BAF was the IW Thanos, and two months later Hasbro released a superior version which was basically a big F U to collectors. I'm done with that game.

The paint was awful on the first MCU Thanos BAF

I sold it to pay for the far superior Figuarts version and then that Hasbro three pack came out

C’est La Vie

Back