All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

That isn't exactly new news on the return of Legends. That was announced at last years SDCC.

They come back next year with Modern Thor being the first.

Then the first wave of BAF will be Terrax.

Who's in the 1st wave? do you have a link?

It's not been announced who's in the first wave, that's coming later on this year apparently

https://marvelousnews.com/index.php?itemid=13846

key part is...

Modern Thor 6" figure will be the first Marvel Legends in the Legends launch.

- Marvel legends for Spring of 2012 will see 6" Ultimate Hawkeye, Heroic Age Bucky Cap,

- Build A Figure will be back with Teraxx, these figures will be in single cards. More to come on these later in the year.

- 6" Spider-Man figures with action features, shown is a Spider-Man.

Got this Disney Store exclusive Marvel Select Classic Captain America
15bcdf8f.jpg

I loved the Toybiz Marvel Legends. There's nothing like going to the local department store and finding the new series on the shelves, then rifling through the figures to make sure you get the whole set. I miss those days, now it's just google this, paypal that it's just not the same damn it!

Yeah, it was a love and hate part of buying ML. I thought I read somewhere that Hasbro will continue ML other than TRU exclusive, etc. Hasbro stepped up their game plus MS is pumping out more characters and sculpting is top notch.

Walmart has ML sized Movie Cap and Nick Fury and Comic Version Ultimate Cap. I'll pick them up later, $17 each. They look pretty nice.

I'll see what I can do bro but I would of picked up all 3 but I'm saving some $ for my family trip to Disneyland this Halloween. I'll see if they have more later. But did you see the Marvel Select Cap and Red Skull?

Back