All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

they should have done an extra variant of deadpool in his OTHER x-men costume :lol

:goodpost: I did the same thing with all of my old Star Wars, GI Joe, and ToyBiz Marvel figures three or four years ago...watching the excitement on their face was worth the few bucks that I missed selling them on eBay. I was a bit surprised at how fast the ToyBiz figures fell apart.

That's why they're getting the 25th annaversery GI joes first :O

Cool, thanks for posting:duff

Cable & Deadpool #9
c3.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lh-OkDSSi_Y?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lh-OkDSSi_Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I used to be into the line really hardcore. I stopped once it started to wind down, and all of the store exclusive waves started popping up. By that time, Marvel Legends were off store shelves in my area anyways. I may have to pick up the Deadpool pack, though I have absolutely no interest in Warpath.

Marvel Legends S.H.I.E.L.D.

5228287248_7049bf7369_z.jpg

Wish I had a couple of shield soldiers but got no more funds. :(

Thanks! Here's one more...

5228230075_42a8de1399_z.jpg

I love playing with ML! Haha! :D

Last edited:

Just when I thought I was done collecting these little buggers, it was the only way I could finally display a Dark Avengers setup
DSC02139.jpg

Plus I'm so glad it wasn't any trouble finding the 2 new Deadpool figures. Now, to wait for X-Force Wolvie and/or Fantomex
DSC02146.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

Just when I thought I was done collecting these little buggers, it was the only way I could finally display a Dark Avengers setup
DSC02139.jpg

Plus I'm so glad it wasn't any trouble finding the 2 new Deadpool figures. Now, to wait for X-Force Wolvie and/or Fantomex
DSC02146.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

Nice score on the Deadpool's bro! As for the Marvel Universe I was just collecting the 2 packs and Captain America's. Over the weekend I picked up four 2-packs that I was missing and a Spiderman (the one that is upsidedown) since I picked up Hobgoblin and Greengoblin for $3. I also found a Marvel Legends Icon 12" Daredevil for $9 at Ross.

I'm digging the newer 2-packs especially the Dark Avengers.Is the Dark Avenger Hawkeye already out? With the Dark Avengers releasing I now want to find a unmasked Iron Patriot.

Edit: Just spent $135 on some marvel figures. ML Wolverine/Forge 2-pack and ML Mr Fantastic/Thing 2-pack and 7 more MU 2-packs and a MU Iron Patriot. Can't seem too get away from them.

Last edited:

I'm digging the newer 2-packs especially the Dark Avengers.Is the Dark Avenger Hawkeye already out? With the Dark Avengers releasing I now want to find a unmasked Iron Patriot.

Edit: Just spent $135 on some marvel figures. ML Wolverine/Forge 2-pack and ML Mr Fantastic/Thing 2-pack and 7 more MU 2-packs and a MU Iron Patriot. Can't seem too get away from them.

nice pick ups, but yeah, Dark Hawkeye should be out already. I also picked up that "upside down" Spidey earlier tonight:rock
DSC02148.jpg

All I want now would be a Wolverine in his Astonishing suit and a Modern Hawkeye since I don't want the one from the 2 pack. Other than that, I should be ok on not buying anything else...unless they start making the Uncanny X-Force:monkey2

^Whats wrong with the Hawkeye from the 2-pack?

Anyone know where I could pick up the SDCC Invaders box set for a good price? I regret not getting them now.

OH I see, is the Thor from the single pack the same as the Thor from the 2-pack Greatest Battle Ironman/Thor?

I was comparing them side by side and the only difference I could really tell was between the 2 capes. One didn't seem as bright, but I forgot which was which because it didn't bother me that much:lol

The Thor in the 2-pack has darker colors all around. I got rid of nearly all of my MU figures, but Thor was one that I kept and now I'm thinking about getting the one with darker colors.

Just like with Thor, I just prefer their current look with sleeves, I guess:lol
The-Heroic-Age-IAmAnAvenger-Hawkeye-04.jpg
The picture looks exactly like DA Hawkeye, which Hawkeye is this?
I was comparing them side by side and the only difference I could really tell was between the 2 capes. One didn't seem as bright, but I forgot which was which because it didn't bother me that much:lol

The Thor in the 2-pack has darker colors all around. I got rid of nearly all of my MU figures, but Thor was one that I kept and now I'm thinking about getting the one with darker colors.

Cool thanks, I was going to pick up the single pack but since I bought the 2-pack I'm alright with that one.

BTW, do you guys know a site where they have previous MU figures that are reasonable price?

That's Clint Barton. The DA were supposed to look like the real Avengers, so there's only subtle differences like the arms, collar, and I believe the colors on Dark Hawkeye are also much darker than Clint brighter shade of purple.

Cool thanks, I was going to pick up the single pack but since I bought the 2-pack I'm alright with that one.

BTW, do you guys know a site where they have previous MU figures that are reasonable price?

BBTS has some on clearance, but not many. Try the classifieds here and on the other toys section of Rebelscum.

Thanks guys, just found some good deals on ebay and picked up the variant Osborn Iron Patriot, DA Hawkeye and Ghost Rider. Can't believe I'm spending the same amount I used to spend on a Marvel Legends a few years ago. I still need to pick up a Archangel and Bucky.

Back