All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

We're getting 6" Legends of the Wrecking Crew, Klaw and Constrictor!
I hope they do a Gladiator (buzz-saws) figure one of these days.

BB

pictures plese from the new marvel legends!!!!

I saw the Disney store exclusive Blackwidow and passed. I want Hawkeye and have to see Thor inhand first. I hope they make a Nick Fury and Commander Rogers.

The Diamond Select Disney Store exclusives are great; some of the best Marvel figures ever. I passed on Widow cause the costume version sucked balls but the Thor, Cap and Hawkeye figures are primo boss.

BB

Been looking for this and found the variant :rock
0ee58703.jpg

I was in love with legends and have about 99% of all toy biz ones and all the box sets... Once hasbro got the rights IMO it went to the toilet. I got excited about the new wave went to toys r us to find out that they are now 19.99$ and the quality and size is not even the same as toy biz legends series 1... I'm going to sell all mine(MOC). Marvel select is a higher quality and size for 5$ more...

Just saw the new wave minus Thunderball at TRU. $19.99 for these???? Almost all of the characters are this "modern" crap and of course you gotta buy all of these to get the classic Arnim Zola build-up. ____ this _____...pass.

BB

I gotta get a Fantomex, just havent seen him in the stores locally.

I was in love with legends and have about 99% of all toy biz ones and all the box sets... Once hasbro got the rights IMO it went to the toilet. I got excited about the new wave went to toys r us to find out that they are now 19.99$ and the quality and size is not even the same as toy biz legends series 1... I'm going to sell all mine(MOC). Marvel select is a higher quality and size for 5$ more...

Same here. I have almost all of them from toybiz even every variant but once hasbro got them they went to crap and I stopped ill prob just give them all to my kid one day.

Seems like MS Hawkeye is popular in Disney store from talking to the workers. Picked up the last one
d5a2806b.jpg

Marvel Legends is cool, but I've taken a real liking to the Marvel Select figures. My favorite one from them is the Juggernaut.

Can't forget about Comic version Hulk and Rulk. Can't beat $22.50 for Hulk that size. Can't believe DCD Arkham City deluxe figures is costing way more too when MS is selling these around $20 each with a base.

Glad they made Commander Steve Rogers, just don't like that he is slouching too much. I also have Bucky Cap on my way from BBTS.

Was there mention officially that ML will make Ultimate Hawkeye? I also got that 4" Ultimate Hawkeye from the Avengers series on my way.

Can't get away from ML or anything Marvel figures :rock

Can't forget about Comic version Hulk and Rulk. Can't beat $22.50 for Hulk that size. Can't believe DCD Arkham City deluxe figures is costing way more too when MS is selling these around $20 each with a base.

Glad they made Commander Steve Rogers, just don't like that he is slouching too much. I also have Bucky Cap on my way from BBTS.

Was there mention officially that ML will make Ultimate Hawkeye? I also got that 4" Ultimate Hawkeye from the Avengers series on my way.

Can't get away from ML or anything Marvel figures :rock

I think I saw a 3D model awhile ago, there are talks that they are making one. Nothing official

I got the Avengers 6" figures from a friend yesterday, and I snapped a few pictures of Loki today (after I sprayed his face with dullcote to cut back on the cast plastic shine). His eyes lost some of their character from prototype to production, but overall he's an excellent figure and so are the others.. I'll take more pictures later, sorry my camera isn't very nice.

DSCN3802.jpg

DSCN3803.jpg

DSCN3801.jpg

Back