All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

I was able to take the advantage of the 2 for $9.99 MU @ toysrus tonight. I got a Thor, Captain Marvel, Spiderman 2099 and that baddass WW Hulk. I went during closing time and a few minutes after I grabbed the figures only Iron Mans were left.

I also scored a ML 2 pack Cable/Marvel Girl and Canonball/Domino for $39.99 shipped.

I was able to take the advantage of the 2 for $9.99 MU @ toysrus tonight. I got a Thor, Captain Marvel, Spiderman 2099 and that baddass WW Hulk. I went during closing time and a few minutes after I grabbed the figures only Iron Mans were left.

I also scored a ML 2 pack Cable/Marvel Girl and Canonball/Domino for $39.99 shipped.

Where'd you find the domino and cable two packs for that cheap?? I'm just starting a domino custom.

does anyone have access to the havok variant? it's last on my list and I cant find it anywhere. any help would be hugely appreciated.

I used to collect ML up until Hasbro ruined the line...
CIMG0585-1.jpg

CIMG0817-1.jpg

CIMG0818-1.jpg

CIMG0577-1.jpg

CIMG0820-1.jpg

Where'd you find the domino and cable two packs for that cheap?? I'm just starting a domino custom.

does anyone have access to the havok variant? it's last on my list and I cant find it anywhere. any help would be hugely appreciated.

Got them on ebay, I was the only bidder. Both 2-packs started @ $39.99 shipped and ended @ $39.99. I don't think they cost much anyways.

Awesome pictures guys, keep them comming. I would share mines but I'm boring and kept it MOC. Just have a few opened but put away.

Having to sell the collection sucks but i can always start up again. The thrill of the hunt is what made collecting these fun :)

Here is my list of what i have for sale, pm me if interested

Marvel Legends (Toybiz)

S2 Dr. Doom (Doombot variant)
S2 Hulk ( Torn shirt)
S2 Thing
S3 Wolverine
S3 Thor
S4 Beast
S4 Elektra
S4 Gambit(Foil Comic)
S4 Punisher(Foil Comic)
S5 Blade
S5 Colossus
S5 Red Skull
S6 Cable (Brown)
S7 Apocalypse
S7 Ghost Rider (phasing)
S7 Silver Cent. Iron Man
S10 Omega Red
S10 Spider Man
S10 Black Panther
S11 HB Iron Man
S11 Thing
S11 Ultron
S11 Wonder Man(Ionic)
S12 Maestro
S13 Abomination
S13 Green Goblin (variant)
S13 Loki
S13 Pyro
S14 Baron Zemo(variant)
S14 Falcon(variant)
S14 Longshot
S16 AOA Wolverine(var)

Marvel Legends (Hasbro)

S1 Planet Hulk
S1 Emma Frost (var)
S3 Danger
S3 Captain America
S4 Silver Surfer
S4 Dr. Doom
S6 Ult. War Machine
S6 Iron Man
S8 Daredevil (red)
S8 Punisher
S8 Punisher (camo)
MARVEL ICONS Colossus

picked up warpath on ebay for only 15 shipped.

I'm worken on a custom x-force team.
I'm also all up to date with Marvel universe figures.

Picked up a bunch from my lcs
They buy collections

Mr. Fantastic --$15
Hawkeye--$20
Nick Fury--$15
Sabretooth--$17
Iceman--$20
Magneto--$20
Juggernaut--$40

Thanks! I was expecting to pay more for those 2 than I did... When he told me the prices I was speechless :lol

I dunno why people are still buying that ML Juggernaut. The Marvel Select figure is 1/2 the price and so much better.. scale wish too.

Maybe of the articulation, but I still need to pick up the MS Juggernaut and Deadpool.

Wow! Nice collection, btw do you dust them? Looks like hard work to set them up like that.

News from Toy Fair is that ML will start up again next year and return the BAFs.

But the big news for me is the upcoming MU sentinels. Supposdely there will be a variant like Galactus plus a SDCC exclusive deco, which would give us three new sentinel looks if confirmed. Yet another big box to carry around SDCC :lol

Back