All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah loose but new, I've bought before and get stuff fast. In fact, ordered Cable recently and it got to me in about 3 days.

Thanks for letting us know about that site. Looks like another great source for figures.

I ordered on the 1st, but it still shows "processing." I'm just going to assume they had a 4 day weekend instead of 3, lol!!

I am trying to downsize my collection and not buy anything else in the future but holy smokes the new Iron Fist looks amazing. I really didn't see the details until yesterday. Love the hands. I was going to easily pass on this guy. Now I want BAD. If we can just get a new Power Man that would be awesome.

IMG_0820_zpsb5mcuhim.jpg

I am trying to downsize my collection and not buy anything else in the future but holy smokes the new Iron Fist looks amazing. I really didn't see the details until yesterday. Love the hands. I was going to easily pass on this guy. Now I want BAD. If we can just get a new Power Man that would be awesome.

IMG_0820_zpsb5mcuhim.jpg

He looks fantastic! Love the magical hand features.

Anyone else tempted by the 11" Marvel Ultimate line at the Disney Store?

(Browsed the Marvel and Star Wars section of the one on the way home from work the other day, and they've got both Black Widow and Cap - for £29.99 over in the UK, so probably about 30 dollars given the fast and loose approach to the exchange rate toy companies take, they looked pretty cool, certainly a better deal than the Marvel Legends 12" line, which I've not seen for less than £50 on this side of the pond.)

We don't get the Disney stores down under well at least as far as I know
I would love o pick these up but alas can't find em
And man does price skyrocket on e bay ��

Aw man - that's a shame! Yeah I am painfully tempted by this line, accessories, fairly decent head-sculpts and no horrific mark-up for the UK market. I think I'll wait until the next paycheck comes in, but I'm probably going to pick up a Black Widow - her head-sculpt is fairly charming.

Yeah I got the Disney store Cap figure.

Here's what I did to the figure.

I kept the original body. Yes you heard well. The body is actually very well made with very strong joints. It has exactly the same range of articulation as a Hot Toys body. So hasbro kuddos to you for once.

I resculpted the traps and gave it a new neck. I also extended the legs a bit to make it at 1/6 scale. Cause it's a tad smaller.

The suit is also very well done. I just modded the ugly collar.

Gave the suit a full weathering.
I used the sideshow deadpool accessories for the belt and harness and added a canteen.

I made some leather red gloves.

For the head I used a cheap Hasbro head from a 12" figure and gave it a repaint.

Here's how he looks so far. I still need to wait till the leg reparations are completely cured.

More pics once he is done.

All in all 30 bucks very well spent and another turd polishing :))

Marvel-Ultimate-Series-Premium-Figure-Captain-America-and-Accessories-e1469820442515.jpg

HSB1669lg.jpg

IMG_4511.JPG

Last edited:

IMG_0820_zpsb5mcuhim.jpg

I think I need that.

I can't wait for his show to come out so he can finally get some more Merchandise love.

Yeah I got the Disney store Cap figure.

Here's what I did to the figure.

I kept the original body. Yes you heard well. The body is actually very well made with very strong joints. It has exactly the same range of articulation as a Hot Toys body. So hasbro kuddos to you for once.

I resculpted the traps and gave it a new neck. I also extended the legs a bit to make it at 1/6 scale. Cause it's a tad smaller.

The suit is also very well done. I just modded the ugly collar.

Gave the suit a full weathering.
I used the sideshow deadpool accessories for the belt and harness and added a canteen.

I made some leather red gloves.

For the head I used a cheap Hasbro head from a 12" figure and gave it a repaint.

Here's how he looks so far. I still need to wait till the leg reparations are completely cured.

More pics once he is done.

All in all 30 bucks very well spent and another turd polishing :))

View attachment 293592

View attachment 293593

View attachment 293594

Holly crap that's a thing of beauty
Now I want that damn Disney cap even more beautiful work mate

Got the Marvel Select Carnage Figure

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good figure but not worth the price tag, could have been cheaper

At a glance, it looks good but up close, the paint app looks a bit shabby

Good joint and articulation and a decent amount of add on accessories, especially with the symbiote threads

I just had to pick up Rogue that was always my fave version of her character and I LOVE that you have an optional gloveless hand for her power/memory steal ability

21268wk.jpg

Anyone else tempted by the 11" Marvel Ultimate line at the Disney Store?

(Browsed the Marvel and Star Wars section of the one on the way home from work the other day, and they've got both Black Widow and Cap - for £29.99 over in the UK, so probably about 30 dollars given the fast and loose approach to the exchange rate toy companies take, they looked pretty cool, certainly a better deal than the Marvel Legends 12" line, which I've not seen for less than £50 on this side of the pond.)

I saw these a few weeks ago and thought they really sucked. The Black Widow face was horrible; unlike any Black Widow face from the comics. Cap had a weird turtleneck thing going with more silly modifications to a classic comics costume. As in the pic in the post above the neck/trapezoids area looks terrible. Who sculpts this crazy anatomy and why?

Yup yup...

Great choice of color, the white makes him pop.

How do you have it draped behind him?

Covering his entire back or same as the front?

Back