All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish Mezco just stuck to comic book representation of the characters instead of the Mez flair. ML brown suit Wolverine is awesome looking. Mezco's brown suit Wolvie was a let down to me.

While I don’t necessarily hate the Mezco, i’m sure it would be a nice addition to a well rounded Wolverine collection, if you can only own one then it’s a no brainer you need to go with the one that can actually pull off a legitimate squat pose and that one just happens to be the one that costs $20 not $90!

Look ma no pinched costume!

16B83109-1808-43DD-90ED-FFB4D50CA32F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, I wrote another review no one wanted to see. Story of my life... anyway, new Cobra review is up!

I know next to nothing about this character, but I gotta say that was a fun review to read!

Nice looking figure. I’ll get one for the BAF part, then sadly Cobra will sit in a box somewhere lol

I know next to nothing about this character, but I gotta say that was a fun review to read!

Nice looking figure. I’ll get one for the BAF part, then sadly Cobra will sit in a box somewhere lol

Yeah I only knew that he was lame. I think I knew that at age 11 so really, the take away is first impressions are usually right.

Thanks for reading man, I enjoyed writing that one. Working on a Plastic on Plastic review now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the new Deadpool (Sasquatch wave) and it looks good, liking the vibrant red and it looks like a first appearance/ early version of DP.

While I don’t necessarily hate the Mezco, i’m sure it would be a nice addition to a well rounded Wolverine collection, if you can only own one then it’s a no brainer you need to go with the one that can actually pull off a legitimate squat pose and that one just happens to be the one that costs $20 not $90!

Look ma no pinched costume!

View attachment 401577

I love those poses you have on your Wolverines, the revoltech one looks posed like Wolverine in civil war when he was fighting Nitro, my fav pose. (I feel kinda tempted to get the revo Wolverine)

NaS7ji1.jpg

Really pissed with the distribution Hasblo is doing with the ML line.. my big chain stores are so far behind with new product.. it seems like they only get cranking when a popular MCU film is about to release.

If my stores get new ML waves , they are only getting one case per store..WTF :gah:

Really pissed with the distribution Hasblo is doing with the ML line.. my big chain stores are so far behind with new product.. it seems like they only get cranking when a popular MCU film is about to release.

If my stores get new ML waves , they are only getting one case per store..WTF :gah:

It's really up to the toy department manager to order the amount of cases, often they don't know jack about the characters and they have so much excess stock sitting on the pegs that they order less or skip certain waves.

It's really up to the toy department manager to order the amount of cases, often they don't know jack about the characters and they have so much excess stock sitting on the pegs that they order less or skip certain waves.

Must be why GS and Walgreens are on top nowadays

The people they hire for retail lately right :slap

All the figure and parts swapping, and theft of the baf parts does not help the line either. its a really bad issue in my area.

Same around here. Here are a couple I found recently. Found the Beetle at Walgreens and the empty Mr. Fantastic box at Meijer which is weird since he's a Walgreens exclusive. I also recently found a Figuarts Star Lord at Barnes and Noble with a ML one in place of the real figure, but didn't think to take a pic.

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

Its the same for me bro, nothing past the Black Panther wave at my local stores.

I did come across the infinity war wave at toys r us once right before the news broke they were closing, but other than that absolutely zero. Now kinda kicking myself for not grabbing the set.

Its the same for me bro, nothing past the Black Panther wave at my local stores.
I did come across the infinity war wave at toys r us once right before the news broke they were closing, but other than that absolutely zero. Now kinda kicking myself for not grabbing the set.
I don't collect Marvel Legends, but it is really disappointing for my 13 year old who does. The three local Target & Walmart stores only have Black Panther & the "Retro" figure waves (Redlands Target has 40+ of the old Guardians of the Galaxy ML on clearance for $9). There are multiple Walgreens that I drive him to before his nightly swim practice. He found the Infinity War wave at one and picked up a Taskmaster. It is sad for brick & mortar, but we just check Amazon nonstop.

I don't collect Marvel Legends, but it is really disappointing for my 13 year old who does. The three local Target & Walmart stores only have Black Panther & the "Retro" figure waves (Redlands Target has 40+ of the old Guardians of the Galaxy ML on clearance for $9). There are multiple Walgreens that I drive him to before his nightly swim practice. He found the Infinity War wave at one and picked up a Taskmaster. It is sad for brick & mortar, but we just check Amazon nonstop.

Can’t stand my Walgreens, all of them in my area barely get new ML . It's annoying that Hasbro keeps making WG exclusives for ML . I wish they would realize that not every WGs makes a lot of sales on ML. They need to turn WG exclusives to Target instead. I have a huge amount of Targets in my area, over a dozen and they all do tremendous business. Somebody needs to tell Hasbro to stop making ML exclusive for WGs :gah:

This Diamond Gallery is not too shabby for $30.00 not at all very impressed by the quality, scale, base and pose!

C10B5185-33F4-4C7A-8AD5-564BA8BE438F.jpg

Finally got around to buying DD tonight lol

36BA8D15-A0CA-40FF-987E-2A766AB9DC6B.jpg

Last edited:
Back