All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sick pics Jye, especially digging the shadowy planet hulk shots

Yeah he looks great bathed in shadows

E6F47E0B-33F6-40A2-A74E-AA5A2ADB0466.jpeg
0410B633-A57F-45AD-9110-EF64AB6CF5A5.jpeg
AE35E932-2A06-44C8-BA4F-66B77514E2B4.jpeg
C6D5B017-4DAC-4A37-9900-37C59119538A.jpeg

I couldn't find a Mafex Marvel thread, but if anyone missed out on the Mafex Homecoming Spidey, HLJ has him up for PO again.

Hey guys, opened up my EE exlusive set and Starlord's having a lose ab joint. Any ways to fix this other than opening it up? I know many have issues with the set but the ab joint is the only issue with my set.

View attachment 401090

One of the few ways to tighten up a joint is to put a little superglue into the joint and work it back and forth while it sets. The objective is to add layers of glue into the recesses of the joint to increase the friction.
I don't know if it works for a loose ab joint, there might be a way to open the torso back up to tackle the issue better.

Damn, these b&w shadowed shots really show how crazy awesome the sculpt on this guy is. If they would have given him a proper hand to hold that axe, he would perfect. Im glad I got mine, Im sure this one will be a hard to get/expensive one when he dries up.

Yeah the hand is a bummer.

couldn't disagree more, comparing tech suit ML spidey with tech suit MAFEX spidey....... pretty big dif.

great b/w pics!:clap

Thanks for the compliment.

But look at that MS Hulk he cost me $25.00!

Those FA/Mafex prices are offensive lol

So tempted to get that select abomination and hulk. Massive pieces, prob worth their price in shipping alone haha which makes those big selects an even sweeter deal. Here’s some new shots of my old and new figs
701e3b42f0fce899f705a10d6daf065f.jpg
931ed9e955803a83aad6613785c87fe0.jpg
4569955913860e43b7f7a12da8d0c27a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't find a Mafex Marvel thread, but if anyone missed out on the Mafex Homecoming Spidey, HLJ has him up for PO again.

I don’t know anything about HLJ, do they charge at time of checkout or when it’s released?

Never mind, I looked at it. I also ordered one. So happy I don’t have to pay $200 on Amazon.

Great pics.

Do you know that the MS Abomination is so heavy and so sharp that it could actually be used as a weapon lol

The bonuses just keep coming!

What Cap is that? A custom?

Yep, custom I just finished which is pretty easy to build. Toy biz body with repainted marvel now cap head from hasbro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back