All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd want an HT Translucent truetype filled with Green LED's,with the suit being a one piece rubber mold.and LED's in his rig hand as well as multiple constructs,an alternate Unmasked head,and a test pilot uniform.

I'm just saying,that's probably the most reasonable way they would create the character.Due to the way the light shines through the costume.I really just thought an extra variation of Hal would be nice,but the main thing I'd like would be an accurate,well lit representation of GL.I don't know how they would do constructs,(maybe like Spidey's webs?),but I'd like to see some posing variation,I'm sure there'd be a power battery,however.

God I hope HT has the GL movie license. I don't collect anything but HT figures now and I think HT would absolutely knock this out of the ball park. I would want Hal,Sinestro and Kilowog for sure.

He'd have to be an all plastic figure like Iron Man to get full LEDs in the body. And even then I'm doubtful. I could see the ring and chest, but the whole body? That would be new territory. Even the Tron figures haven't feature that, except perhaps Sam, who can't do crap.

I really hope we see a HT Green Lantern. They're leaving it a bit late if it's going to happen though... The movie is out in a few months.

well they where late with Spiderman, Figure we still have time for them to get one made!

Still reasonably confident we'll see a HT Green Lantern... i'm definately in for Hal and Sinestro at the least, regardless of the quality of the movie.

They are probably waiting to see if GL will be a hit or not. The last few DC films have been flops. They got burned by both Watchmen and Spirit, so they were lucky they passed on Jonah Hex. If its a hit, I'm sure we'll see GL figures. Remember, we didn't even get Iron man figures till about a year after Iron Man 1.

Slightly off topic I know.

I am primarily a Bat fan, but I just had an awesome battle with the Sinestro Corps on DC Universe Online, and I'm looking to read more into Green Lantern.

I have read Blackest Night, but can anyone recommend any other GL books?

Slightly off topic I know.

I am primarily a Bat fan, but I just had an awesome battle with the Sinestro Corps on DC Universe Online, and I'm looking to read more into Green Lantern.

Green Lantern Origins, Rebirth, Sinestro Corp.

What CT said. Those are great jumping on points.

Origins flushes out the beginning of Hal Jordan as GL, and sets up Sinestro corp.

Rebirth is a great beginning arc, if your coming on late.

woohoo. CLEARANCE HAUL!!!!

167518_499696956869_517706869_5899665_2160250_n.jpg

I want a Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds, but I'll take a 13" DCD if they decide to make one first.

What CT said. Those are great jumping on points.

Origins flushes out the beginning of Hal Jordan as GL, and sets up Sinestro corp.

Rebirth is a great beginning arc, if your coming on late.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, payday Friday I'll be jumping right on in.

Slightly off topic I know. I am primarily a Bat fan, but I just had an awesome battle with the Sinestro Corps on DC Universe Online, and I'm looking to read more into Green Lantern.

Sinestro Corps War is the best GL storyline in a long time. If you want what the film will primarily be about read Emerald Dawn and Secret Origins, they'll hold you. Rebirth is fairly meh if you are a newcomer to the series and was done primarily to get everything over the past 20 years on one level playing field. If you are interested in things past Hal the GLC series was especially good at the beginning.

I want a Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds, but I'll take a 13" DCD if they decide to make one first.

If the line continues it's a given, they've made one for every DCD figure so far. The thing is we haven't had a figure in that line solicited for a while....I would also get a DCD 13" no questions asked especially with the way they are stepping up their game to the last couple.

Back