All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just my LCS, or is Green Lantern Corps and Emerald Warriors consistently selling out week after week? :mad:

ActionFigureNews.ca has posted a list of upcoming Green Lantern Movie toys recently obtained from Toys R Us computers. The following turned up:
Green Lantern Battle Shifter dlx figure
Green Lantern Fig and Vehicle Asst
Green Lantern Hal Jordan vs Parallax
Green Lantern Power Slingers Assy
Green Lantern 10" Galactic Scale Fig
Green Lantern 3.75" Basic Figure Asst
Green Lantern 6" Classic Collection (due January)
Green Lantern 6" Movie Masters Figures

I only have a few Green Lantern figures. My favourites are the 1/6 Hal and Sinestro from DCD.

Really looking forward to these HT figures from the movie. If they make a Sinestro, I'll be over the moon. Although the trailer disappointed me, he looked so ____ing badass. I hope they either make a Kilowig or a Tomar-Re too.

2011 looks as if it's going to be an awesome year for films and collectables. :yess:

Really wanted to collect the DCD GL figures.
Too many Hot Toys figures to get though...
Fingers crossed for a HT GL movie line.
I'm not sure how excited I'd be for a hot toys GL, because they'd surely use a rubber suit, restricting articulation. But that's just me.

I'd probably just pose it with the arm up and out like the EW cover.

The Sam Flynn figure will probably be a good indicator of what they'll use for GL.

Green Lantern Tomar-Re Action Figure Revealed?

A "presale" Green Lantern action figure has been put up on eBay featuring the movie version of Tomar-Re, with several shots giving us a close up look of his entire body and costume...

ViewImage4.jpg

ViewImage.jpg

ViewImage2.jpg

ViewImage3.jpg

Green Lantern Hal Jordan Figure And Packaging Revealed!

After a picture of the Tomar-Re action figure was leaked online a little earlier today, an official image of Hal Jordan himself has been exclusively revealed via the Toys R Us website.

387438438473.jpg

pTRU1-8959968_alternate1_dt.jpg

Product Description

Our Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure is a must have for collectors and available only at Toys'R'Us!

Before the Green Lantern film even hits the theatres on June 17, 2011, our Early Bird Figure provides collectors with an exciting "sneak preview" of the figures about to arrive! The Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure features:

A 4-inch Limited Edition figure
Exclusive decos

14ryanglmattelfigure.jpg

Available through Mattel, Green Lantern Hal Jordan stands approximately 14" tall with 20 plus points of articulation. Light up eyes & chest emblem.

I actually like the movie suit design quite a bit - just hate how fake it looked in the trailer. Really hoping the CGI improves a LOT in the final film.

Would make a killer HT figure.. they HAVE to do at least a Reynolds as Gl and Strong as Sinestro!

If they announce it (hopefully) im buying a HT GL no doubt..just hope the film turns out good...im not impressed with the trailer so far

I was just looking around the forums about any HT's GL news. With all the goodness that came from the expo over Christmas, and considering it had summer movie line announcements, I'm surprised we haven't seen a GL announcement? :dunno

I got so wrapped up in all the other stuff that a buddy of mine reminded me of it as he was talking about all the movies he's looking forward to and mentioned GL. I'd completely forgot about it!

Does anyone have the 1:2 GL Bust? I havent been able to find a picture of it that doesnt have the photoshopped chest logo

Back