All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone getting the DC Direct Blackest Night series 1 today? Hopefully I can stop by today to pick up a set.

I preordered them from Alter Ego so I'm anxiously awaiting a shipping notice. They take a week to get to me so either way I'm waiting. :monkey2

Just got my RPF Aluminium Ring this afternoon and I love it. Its very light, almost feels like you don't have anything on at all. It has a texture on it that some may not like but it gives it a more organic quality IMHO that feels a bit alien. I can't wait for the others.

PowerRing001.jpg

PowerRing003.jpg

PowerRing004-1.jpg

PowerRing006-1.jpg

PowerRing007-1.jpg

PowerRing008-1.jpg

PowerRing009-1.jpg

^Where'd you get the ring from? Is that a custom?

Right now I'm trying to get some GL from JLU series. Just purchased the SDCC GL First Flight 3-pack, JLU Sinestro in his classic blues and the Fans Choice in his yellow. Searching for a deal for the two 3-packs from the earlier release.

Rumor is that the costume isn't finalized. I can't wait for the Sinestro Battery to be released!!! :hi5:

Those still interested in the DCD Exclusives, the White Lantern Hal Jordan from Blackest Night #8 have just popped up on the Graphitti Designs site at the retail cost.

Those still interested in the DCD Exclusives, the White Lantern Hal Jordan from Blackest Night #8 have just popped up on the Graphitti Designs site at the retail cost.

Got mine. :yess: Thanks for the tip. I had checked 3 times today and nothing. I was going to forget about it and check again tomorrow.

Again. Many thanks. :hi5:

Would love to see Hot Toys Green Lantern Movie figure!! Since they have done the Batman and Superman movie lines, I'm hoping they also do several of the Green Lantern Characters!

Yeah I would say Hal is certain - depending on the success of the movie, Others would be possible. If I could choose any 3 it'd be Hal, Sinestro and Kilowog

Honestly I would expect Hal and Sinestro, after that I would look for them to go Alien with Kilowog or G'Hu or even Tomar Re but I wouldn't count on a Carol at all in the waves. If/When they do Star Sapphire then you'll get your Lively until then the best you might get is her sculpt hidden in a TT especially considering she is in civilian or flightsuit the entire time.

I just hope she eventually gets released... in a true type or her own figure.

Yeah I would say Hal is certain - depending on the success of the movie, Others would be possible. If I could choose any 3 it'd be Hal, Sinestro and Kilowog

Kilowog would be a great figure to get, but imagine the new body they would have to make to make him 1/6 scale? Not even the t-800 body would work. We'd need a larger one. Nice for other large bashes.

I would honestly imagine with Kilowog they'd go the Hellboy route where its the "rubber skin" placed over a new specialized TT. There wouldn't be an actual body underneath him. If not actually just use the Hellboy body, depending on how much padding and how wide Kilo is in the actual film.

How likely do you guys think that Mattel will do a Barbie line for this film... Ken as Green Lantern and Barbie as Carol Ferris?

I only ask because they did do one for Superman Returns and did make a Ken and Barbie with Brandon Routh and Kate Bosworth likenesses.

Mine just shipped! Thank you so much for the heads up! Didn't want to spend 90+ elsewhere.

How likely do you guys think that Mattel will do a Barbie line for this film... Ken as Green Lantern and Barbie as Carol Ferris? I only ask because they did do one for Superman Returns and did make a Ken and Barbie with Brandon Routh and Kate Bosworth likenesses.

If the movie is a hit its almost guaranteed. The only reason I don't think one was done for Batman is because there hasn't been a strong female lead that is an identifiable character. I'm man enough to say I'd get them. I'd get a Tonner film GL too.

Back