All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so it begins... I'm loving all this GL merch coming out, but I think I'm only in for the ring. *Maybe* the battery too...

The battery design sucks. Nothing was wrong with how the battery was designed already. Just more needless changes/updates. Movies that stick to the source material are always much better than those thinking their ideas are better than the originals. I have high hopes for the film, but I just feel, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The Ring/Battery combo, probably another ring replica, The Emerald Energy Statue, the mini busts, I'll probably pass on the 1/4 busts and the other statue but I'm still waiting for Noble Collection's entries which were also listed as licensees.

The JLA version? The Metal one? I got that for $180 shipped on eBay Mint in Box a couple of years ago. :lol

You just gotta be vigilant. ;)

Yeah the second release. I snoozed on it and as soon as that episode of Big Bang Theory aired - BOOM! that thing has not come down from the 600$ it now commands. I was kinda hoping that DCD would released it again with the movie this year but I haven't heard even a rumor of a release. I now have both yellow and red lanterns on preorder now though.

At last years SDCC I asked a DCD designer if a release was planned and she told me that they have to find a new gimmick/feature in order to release is again and then she proceed to ask ME to come up with something. I was like "You're the DCD employee, you figure it out" :lol

wonder if we will get a 1/4 scale pf style figure? that kilowog bust looks pretty cool.

finally piced up the 13'' dc direct sinestro the other day...for $19. very impressed with him. he looks like he is about to give someone a serious ass kicking.

Andy did a fantastic job with that Sinestro. If I had any casting skills, I'd hydroshrink that sculpt to fit DCUC figures. Its perfect. Absolutely perfect modern Sinestro.

Andy did a fantastic job with that Sinestro. If I had any casting skills, I'd hydroshrink that sculpt to fit DCUC figures. Its perfect. Absolutely perfect modern Sinestro.

agree 100%. he really nailed the sculpt...sinestro has a perfect look of stern, arrogant fascism to him. he is definitely my favaorite sinestro figure out of all the ones i have by far.

wonder if we will get a 1/4 scale pf style figure? that kilowog bust looks pretty cool.

Doubtful. They didn't even do the 1:4 Museum Quality piece for TDK which was their biggest seller. If the 13" line was still continuing I would fully expect one of those since they did one for all the other figures but we haven't heard of anything from that line in a long time and we haven't heard anything from DCD in their announcement so even that is highly doubtful.

finally piced up the 13'' dc direct sinestro the other day...for $19. very impressed with him. he looks like he is about to give someone a serious ass kicking.

That figure is fantastic, it never gets the respect it deserves. If I could get my hands on a cheap GLC set, I would definitely kitbash a Sinestro GL without question.

Nice score on the 13" Sinestro!
I just picked up the last series of DCD Blackest Night set tonight, glad their done with it. But now the owner of the shop I got them at is trying to sell me the DCUC GL sets, tempting but I have to pass.

Back