All things Funko! Pops, Dorbz, 1/12 Figures, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone watch the Netflix documentary, Making Fun: The Story Of Funko...? Really cool to see Kirk Hammett collect too :rock

OMG

:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying

gargoyles-funko-pop-figures-1112004.jpeg

so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one i want the most is the girl gargoyle but i hope she doesnt lean to one side too much with the weight of the wings.
Ive had some trouble with some of the female pops. they do the Michael Jackson lean lol. I had to return one because her head was almost touching the floor. her ankles were really thin

Last edited:
I did the initial concept for all of them. Pretty much what you see is what i drew. The sculptor who i worked with this on is a master. Translated my designs perfectly.

im really in love with the dog one and the female one. you did a truly incredible job, I might try to get all of them but those two are my must. i forget their names but this is so amazing Veil, i did freak out when i saw that pic at first. congratulations they are wonderful

Didn’t know this thread existed. I caught the Pop bug last year. Been trying to slow down lately cuz it can get out of hand really fast :lol
Anyways, I hope you all don’t mind if I share my custom Pop I made a couple months ago. One of my favorite childhood games...

9D07F5D1-A001-4A4F-B812-307C96D1AA4F.jpeg
02644346-22CF-4C45-A9CE-2AC08672366A.jpg
F4EED624-EBD5-4803-AFDE-6349835A388D.jpg
D9AC9F01-84F1-4577-903D-D4BD3545CF38.jpg
6559C106-D955-4D60-B629-378F72FC4B31.jpg
CB5C7A07-3641-40CF-A562-A036213C8FBF.jpg

i wonder if theres a way to fix this, i really dont want to put them inside the box (this is not my pic but similar issue)

tumblr_ott96sUUzt1r1ev9bo1_1280.png

did you sculpt everything ?

I started using a generic pop and sculpted off that because I wanted to retain the neck swivel, but it didn’t work out. So I just ended up sculpting the whole thing.

That looks amazing SC! The box also looks outstanding.

What lines are you collecting? I'm dumb and buy various pops. I've really been trying to get all the cereal pops (toucan sam, trix rabbit, tony tiger, etc.).

Thank you so much! I mainly collect Walking Dead and various marvel and sw with a little others sprinkled in.

Back