All things Funko! Pops, Dorbz, 1/12 Figures, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky charms pop is like $300 now.

How can a company with that much money not afford a better sever? Been an hour and it’s still crashed.

boo berry for me :lol

I don't even really eat it but he's my favorite mascot

Actually, mine too. I've never even had the cereal. I decided awhile ago that I wasn't going to play the Funko 'game' and just spend my money elsewhere. There are the occasional things that tempt me, but I figure I've got more than enough stuff already. :lol

I would love to know the reason they seem to make so little of these cereal ad figures. It must be something related to the licensing agreement.

I forgot to say im also a big fan of their rock candy series i really love that series.
I have like 8 of them. I even have their mopeez plushies too

Lucky charms pop is like $300 now.

How can a company with that much money not afford a better sever? Been an hour and it’s still crashed.

Mattel always has horrible servers with their collectors lines too and they are one of the largest toy companies. Things keep selling out as-is so they don’t care to put any more money into the site. Sucks for buyers, but as long as the items sell out, Funko would have no real motivation to sink more money into improving things.

I would love to know the reason they seem to make so little of these cereal ad figures. It must be something related to the licensing agreement.

It’s bizarre indeed.

Mattel always has horrible servers with their collectors lines too and they are one of the largest toy companies. Things keep selling out as-is so they don’t care to put any more money into the site. Sucks for buyers, but as long as the items sell out, Funko would have no real motivation to sink more money into improving things.

Exactly. They apologized on social media but we know it doesn’t mean anything. If at all, it actually makes people want the product more by making it more difficult to obtain.

to generate interest and boost collectability. As frustrating as it is to be booted out of the website it did instill a sense of excitement. I'm pissed I didn't get Toucan Sam, but I'm sure the inevitable flocked version will be put out. Or a two pack of Trix and Toucan

to generate interest and boost collectability. As frustrating as it is to be booted out of the website it did instill a sense of excitement. I'm pissed I didn't get Toucan Sam, but I'm sure the inevitable flocked version will be put out. Or a two pack of Trix and Toucan

I'm all over a two pack

Has anyone tried the Toyusa2011 mystery pop boxes? They are shipping out the $750 boxes tomorrow. I have no clue if people are getting their money back on those. I kind of want to try the $100 box.

The Witch - Black Phillip.jpg

Something completely unexpected to me, Black Phillip from The Witch. Had to PO this one.

Has anyone tried the Toyusa2011 mystery pop boxes? They are shipping out the $750 boxes tomorrow. I have no clue if people are getting their money back on those. I kind of want to try the $100 box.

The Hot Topic and GameStop mystery boxes were borderline disappointing other than a couple

That’s a awesome. Is it going to be an exclusive?

Speaking of, sdcc 2018 will reveal scented pops apparently. Really interested what they are doing this year.

That’s a awesome. Is it going to be an exclusive?

Speaking of, sdcc 2018 will reveal scented pops apparently. Really interested what they are doing this year.

Hot Topic exclusive; $32.99 I believe.

The scented one is all but confirmed to be Stinkor from the MOTU line.

Back