All Things Freddy and Jason!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am jealous of y'all who have anything freddy and jason. I got into this way too late and missed alot of the greatest pieces I've ever seen. When I got into sideshow I was all over the Buffy stuff so I kind of missed out on the rest. I am now trying to catch up and find pieces other places. But slowly...very slowly because ssc keeps me quite broke. Darn all them Pf's.

I just found out about SideShow back in February and I'm not having too much trouble finding them. Just gotta ask around and do some sniping on eBay!

-CJK

I just found out about SideShow back in February and I'm not having too much trouble finding them. Just gotta ask around and do some sniping on eBay!

-CJK

yeah i havent been collection all that long i think iv only bought one friday and one freddy off of the sideshow wedsite all the rest were from around here and there just ask and look if you really want them

lets see here....

roompictures027.jpg

roompictures028.jpg

roompictures009.jpg

jigsaw002.jpg

-CJK

Oh for sure. I go to ebay all the time and check em out. But right now I am following the electric tiki line for Buffy and also some pretty sweet Pf's so I can't really buy the freddy and jason ones just yet. But I am a great sniper on ebay! :)

-CJK

I've found 3 Jason's on eBay so far and I picked up Pamela from the SSC site.
I found Part 2, The Final Chapter and Part 6 all on eBay and for not much more than what SSC was charging.
:chew

YES! I just payed for the following figures;

SideShow Pamela Voorhees
SideShow Jason Pt.2
SideShow Jason Pt.6
SideShow Jason Pt.7
SideShow Jason JGTH

Can't Wait!

-CJK

MesaScott. A fellow freak who I MUST recommend doing business with! Threw me an AMAZING deal and waited patiently for the payment! +++

Now, I just need 3, 4, and X (sighs)! After that, I am starting on the Nightmare on Elm Street line and get the Classic Leatherface! When AAALLLLL of that is over I'll go broke off of HT Predators and SS Busts!

-CJK

Last edited:
MesaScott. A fellow freak who I MUST recommend doing business with! Threw me an AMAZING deal and waited patiently for the payment! +++

Now, I just need 3, 4, and X (sighs)! After that, I am starting on the Nightmare on Elm Street line and get the Classic Leatherface! When AAALLLLL of that is over I'll go broke off of HT Predators and SS Busts!

-CJK

Good stuff man, congrats! You know, I have many different types of figures, high end, low end, etc. I still find the Sideshow Horror figure the funnest of all! I love them, worth every damn penny!

Again congrats, enjoy!

which one do you guys like better the freddy of freddy vs jason with the camp crystal shirt or the regular version better i know or will asume most will say the exclusive only couse its that but for how rare it is i dont know

which one do you guys like better the freddy of freddy vs jason with the camp crystal shirt or the regular version better i know or will asume most will say the exclusive only couse its that but for how rare it is i dont know

I like the regular version. Mainly because I'm EXTREMELY picky! I pick out the TINIEST details. For Example;

SS Jason Pt.6- Hock Strap is missing platform in back.
SS Dream Warriors Freddy- Souls on body are supposed to be of children.
SS Jason X- Missing hair!
SS Jason Pt.9- He didn't have black around his eyes or pointy nails.
SS Jason Pt.7- Axe too curved and he's too skinny.
SS Jason Pt.2- Edges of "bag" too pointy.
SS FvJ Jason- Wrong Undershirt
SS FvJ Freddy- Camp Counselor shirt was worn while he retained his regular face.
SS Michael Myers- FAIL! SideShow should have actually LOOKED at Mikey before making this figure!
SS Classic Leatherface- Wrong hair and tie is too short.
SS Leatherface- Too skinny
SS Pamela Voorhees- Teeth look terrible! Amongst everything else!

Part IV is getting hard to find too... I really need to get cracking and sculpt that head so I can have one already. :lol

I still want your Pt.5 Roy, Pt.8 Jason, and John McCain (If that's how you spell it.)!

-CJK

yeah i can agree on most of what you said the camp crystal shirt doesnt look right with his demon face the exclusive should of been a regular faced version and limited, if they did that im sure those would be worth some money dident even think about that he wasent demon faced in the movie

i dont own jason part 2,vs,or x mainly the way my collection is they dident fit in

the part 4 exclusive i think is dumb but like the figure althought and even part 3, jason was a bigass MF in thoughs movies both are alittle skinny.

part 6 i dont mind its on as far as the body but besides 3,4 being elastic straps anyways all of the straps on the mask are wrong maybe the right color but no, hopfully DA will previde us with these

part 7 i think is all good came with a wholehellof alot of weapons and the good one was the exclusive all i can think is just weather the mask and hes good

and Jason part 9 they mest that one all up they should of made the mask first the right size and then worked on the head around it, his head is way to small and this one for some reason looks skinner then the others. I dont like that you can see his eyes, and dident care for the exclusive on this one ether

if i misspelt words i dont care sorry

no , I get it ! :rock
I always forget crap like that , I was calling Jason Voorhees Michael Myers all day yesterday :lol:lol:lol

I have no idea why... :lol

This is what I have so far:

allsideshowsmediumkg1.jpg

Still need parts IV, IX and X Jasons along with the classic and Dream Warrior Freddy's. I'm getting mighty annoyed at being sniped on the bay now, Must have missed out on all my 'wants' at least twice over by now :(

Back