All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started watching Claymore last night, only watched the first episode, but I gotta say pretty awesome. I like the art style and the story was pretty cool. I'll keep at it.

That anime is very intense. Trust me it gets even better. I'm more of a fan of serious anime and not really into the cute stuff.

I started watching Claymore last night, only watched the first episode, but I gotta say pretty awesome. I like the art style and the story was pretty cool. I'll keep at it.

:clap:clap:clap

That anime is very intense. Trust me it gets even better. I'm more of a fan of serious anime and not really into the cute stuff.

This. I've also been reading the manga lately. Up until the last few eps, it's actually fairly accurate to the manga.

Absolutely bro. Gotta love the classics. It's the very first anime I ever purchased.

I remember renting the Streamline Pictures version of the movie from Blockbuster back when I was first getting into anime in the early 90's. At the time, I couldn't get into the character designs and nonsensical plot.

Since then, I've seen the error of my ways. In fact, I've been enjoying the new releases of the tv series more than just about everything else I've watched. I love how over-the-top everything is, especially the opening theme song.

"YOU IN SHOCK!!!!"

Highschool of the Dead just went up on Netflix instant. Watched a few more episodes of Claymore last night. Really digging it Claymore, and now im looking forward to HOTD.

Another great anime that some of you might like is Code Geass. It's similar to Death Note not in story, but in the lead characters who are both super intelligent yet have good and evil inside them. Both excellent.

I heard clannad is terribly deprssing like the elfen lied manga and after reading that i didnt even bother to finish clannad.

Spoiler Spoiler:

clannad is slow paced, but awesome

It's definitely not the type of anime I normally watch. I actually watched it on a recommendation from a friend because I had mentioned I enjoyed Angel Beats.

I heard clannad is terribly deprssing like the elfen lied manga and after reading that i didnt even bother to finish clannad.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Check out Queen's Blade if you get a chance. The dirty elf girl is the best, I mean just look at her underwear. :rotfl

animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-queens-blade-elf-warriors-131545-cross91-preview-d53787c6.jpg

Back