All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in regards to Sideshow's Nightmare-related hints, do we know if it's in reference to a PF or a 1/6 figure? Other than name-dropping the license, I wasn't sure if anything was confirmed. I'm sure as Hell hoping for a 1/6-scale figure, though!

Well, at least I'm not too late to the party here,

The fetching fellow below is a 1/6 vinyl kit made by Kaiyodo in 1991. He's really nice, but the head isn't quite right, it's not from any movie and I was thinking of modding it, thankfully you guys have provided some interesting reference material. The kit was reissued by Screamin' and can still be found on eBay from time to time.

Here he is anyway:

Beto's Freddy PT 1

10547075_372632999560942_5447584730582393543_o.jpg

Pretty nice, though I looked through a lot of pics and I think Beto based this on a test make-up and not one actually used in the film.

Here's mine with the hat on:

The hat is from the TTL Gestapo figure, the one with the copy of Feng's Craig head on it. I repainted it and cut the brim down as much as I dared to. Apologies for the quick and dirty pics, I'll take better one's when he's done. I may remodel the face to look more like reference pics I have.

Here's mine :) It's silicone and was made by James "Darkride" Updegraph. It's based on the Part IV makeup. He has since stopped making them though :( Since he doesn't make them, they've become very pricey...and they were already $500 to begin with.

That's a fantastic mask!! Darkride is the man. I used to be on the Springwood Slasher forum but I haven't checked in there for a long time. Back when I was on the hunt for a mask, Darkride had the best around but wasn't currently offering anything so I went with Real Flesh's first mask (I think their making ones with official likenesses now, but they weren't back then). I think they called it "burned man" and the glove is Razor Glove's Numero Uno Deluxe

I can see from them that I got pretty close with the hat and I've done as much as I dare to with that. I was originally going to remodel the face on my kit with milliput, but I just couldn't get the look right. Then, I found that I could get the look I wanted simply by heating the head and squishing it, once I had it down I cooled the vinyl and it set in the new shape.

Hi everyone. I am looking for someone to make me a 1/6 sweater for my Demon Freddy (Freddy Vs Jason) the SSC one is pretty bad. Does anyone make the sweaters? Thanks.

Sharing my newly acquired Freddy Part 3 by Betomatali & Lu. Also have a new Freddy Part 1 that arrived with my part 3.
443df74a7ac7b493dc42e38822b9b5e0.jpg

82b89ef37e93c5c4337eb18c7ae625d1.jpg

3aad94becaf1c237d47f28a328f6b40f.jpg

c6082926a966f5ce6ac7b320cd441574.jpg

05e347e37e5620cfaa343d7f968153fc.jpg

Just opened the box, switched the trousers+body, cut the kermit collar and placed him with his furnace.
Maybe another hat in future, but it does not look so bad in reality as on this photo.
Even like the standard paint from Sideshow - of course sculpt is best part.
I had him up for sale for a long time, but now I am happy he is still here ;-)

Last edited:
Looks good, but, I've always thought that the sweaters look too clean. I usually soak clothes in coffee if I want them to look dirty.

Back