All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i just won an Auction for a SS 1/6 Furnace for 72$. I already paid for it since i got comitted but is thet a good price for one?

On ebay those furnace are going for well over a $100 so I would say it's decent price you paid for it.

You know what would look great would be a 1/6 scale version of the neca furnace. That is the perfect furnace for the original Freddy.

Good Luck with the search Pat. Thats Betos best Freddy and its sure not a cheap one either.

Good Luck with the search Pat. Thats Betos best Freddy and its sure not a cheap one either.

Yep, gonna take a stack.

giphy.gif

Just my opinion, but he's responsible for the greatest horror icon in Freddy Krueger. R.I.P.

Thought i share my vid from over 3yrs ago :) of betos awesome freddy sculpt painted by the awesome silentsurfer with cains Epic real metal and copper glove -

A real Grail in my collection - video,s not at the best quaility - sorry!!

Just Check That Glove Out -WOW-

So, who's got the hookup on a really nice Freddy sweater these days? Mine is in dire need of an upgrade.

So, who's got the hookup on a really nice Freddy sweater these days? Mine is in dire need of an upgrade.

Mine on the other page was made by geewhiz customs and it looks a lot better then it does on that crappy pic.

Back