All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!!! I found some other p2 pics of Lewis' sculpt and I was like ehhhh maybe I should go with part 3. But I really like how he painted yours!! It's awesome. With his eyes to the side...and I have a mannequin on it's way that's similar to the FvJ pose on the premium format with articulation in the arms :) :) Should look so gooood. Hopefully I can have Freddy done by Halloween/October!!

Here's a new addition to my collection...

Ones Customs Freddy part 1-

82b8535e10ee4915ce5f66c9efb4de85.jpg

dec8f2483d47a2001626e3a928679b11.jpg

05c7601e3e0a570cae3dc1cbc43753c9.jpg

aab1759144ca2c032a92539def3b43d3.jpg

Thanks! He's been sold already. Recently I bought a Beto 84 Freddy. Will post pictures soon.

Anyone happen to know who currently makes 1/1 Freddy masks?

Gonna start working on him soon and get it done by October.

Don't know much about masks but I want one that captures England's likeness. Probably cost a few hundred.

Here's mine :) It's silicone and was made by James "Darkride" Updegraph. It's based on the Part IV makeup. He has since stopped making them though :( Since he doesn't make them, they've become very pricey...and they were already $500 to begin with.

Hey guys, I have a quick question! What color green is Freddy's "stripe"?

I still haven't received my UK Jumper (and I'm praying it's this week), but I know the stripe is slightly brown, so I'm going to re-paint or wash over the green section with green acrylic. Doesn't matter if it's stiff because it's for the mannequin.

Anyways, does this look like the correct green? It looks spot on with Ralph's sweater (Margaret?)

szfasdfasd.jpg

It's all good!

I actually got the sweater today. Decided not to repaint it since it's good enough. I'll update my 1/1 thread soon. Freddy will be done this week or early next week.

Looking forward to seeing him!! Have all 3 line up next to each other for a picture would be so cool!

That's the plan. I'm hoping to have all 3 out by the front window for Halloween this week!

The size/height difference may be wonky between all 3 but I tried lol!

I just cut up the sweater for a part 3 look. Gotta fray check it and then weather it... Then the last thing is really just the glove which should be shipping soon.

That's the plan. I'm hoping to have all 3 out by the front window for Halloween this week!

The size/height difference may be wonky between all 3 but I tried lol!

I just cut up the sweater for a part 3 look. Gotta fray check it and then weather it... Then the last thing is really just the glove which should be shipping soon.

you gotta post pics of it when it's setup man! Id love to see the setup

Back