All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came to a conclusion we would wait till beto confirms it. If not then I get my money back.
u3a8esaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If worst comes to worst then I think there are plenty of excellent painters around here that could re-paint it for you.

Not the best thing to hear since the money you paid for it was a lot but all is not lost.

It's not the paint that Bugs but the fact that it's not the right hand.
mu5ady4e.jpg

qe4ejegu.jpg

Came to a conclusion we would wait till beto confirms it. If not then I get my money back.
u3a8esaz.jpg

Wow...I'm truly sorry you have to deal with this, Rock. Honestly, the hand looks terrible. I don't like the look of it. It looks like a 90 years old man's dirty hand with all of those liver spots...just saying.

:lol

Keep us posted. I am curious of the result about authenticity of the hand

Well this was sent my the seller and seems beto cleared it up. Case closed. Apparently I have a different version then all the other 2013 part 1 Freddy's from beto. But if beto himself says he did it then I am happy.
6esumaga.jpg

You think the smiling sculpt is better or the expo sculpt?

no he done 2 more version ones - before this one the exclusive expo one and a small run of head sculpts which i think was the best out of the lot

he only made a very small run of the version you,ve got there, and as much of a beto supporter a im, i just could,ent pull the trigger on him..

hope you sort the hand problem out - and enjoy --- Thanks for sharing

The Top Image of freddy laying down - is acutaly turbo.VS.ozone as ive no pic of mine avaible at the min

Attachments

• 895e8028.jpg
    895e8028.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 317
  • BetoFreddy1HatOffFrontRight.jpg
    BetoFreddy1HatOffFrontRight.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
no he done 2 more version ones - before this one the exclusive expo one and a small run of head sculpts which i think was the best out of the lot

he only made a very small run of the version you,ve got there, and as much of a beto supporter a im, i just could,ent pull the trigger on him..

hope you sort the hand problem out - and enjoy --- Thanks for sharing

The Top Image of freddy laying down - is acutaly turbo.VS.ozone as ive no pic of mine avaible at the min
Really like that headsculpt. Those eyes make him more menacing.

Back