All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must agree as well. I like the smiling sculpt. So fun playing with the poses tho hard to decide how I want him. Lol.

I must agree as well. I like the smiling sculpt. So fun playing with the poses tho hard to decide how I want him. Lol.
:lol I know what you mean. I have a Freddy sculpt here which is a smiling sculpt from Ones customs and I finally got all the stuff I needed to bash a figure. Just have to find the time to do it

:lol I know what you mean. I have a Freddy sculpt here which is a smiling sculpt from Ones customs and I finally got all the stuff I needed to bash a figure. Just have to find the time to do it
Can't wait too see it together bro.

Does the left hand look off to anyone? I think it might not be a beto sculpted hand.

Here's one last quick pose I did with the second headsculpt.
u9u9utuj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it looks a bit off but I wouldn't know. You will have to wait until someone who's familiar with Beto's figures to answer your question. Or ask Stiff. He's the man. Really cool guy and he might help you with that. I hope for your sake that it is Beto's hand.

Seller swears this is made by beto but IMO this is a replacement. Kinda makes me upset getting it like this.

I would be upset as well. I can't believe how some sellers can be dishonest when selling. I am really sorry. I hope this gets resolved. You could PM Beto to explain the situation and maybe he could send you the correct hand as a replacement? I don't know. This sucks...:gah:

Might not be his fault. And I'm not trying to start anything here. I let him know I wanted a discount or a refund. I think that sounds fair.

The hand does not look burnt in Beto's pictures but then we couldn't see the whole hand, just the partial of it.

The hand does not look burnt in Beto's pictures but then we couldn't see the whole hand, just the partial of it.
Look on the next page and scroll down there's pictures of JD Myers figure that he just received.

Back