All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2une6agu.jpg
Hey guys, new here. This is my custom 1/6 black and white part 5 Freddy

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk 2

OK so I decided to fully repaint my SSC Dream Warriors head and hand over the weekend. I loved the original head sculpt and SSC did a phenomenal job with it but I just got the 'bug' to add my own spin on it and this is what I came up with -

0w88wj5l.jpg

edgEyn7l.jpg

kPPM4V3l.jpg

aI6xYSEl.jpg

ePJCx7Ol.jpg

xwzTnSOl.jpg

QZ3e12sl.jpg

bxeCpycl.jpg

Wie52zjl.jpg

casKhmNl.jpg

I decided to go with the more bloody/burned/shiny look for Freddy's face and hand and I basically added a new skin colour to both the face and hand. I then did a black wash to darken it up and then I added the blood effects. Finally I added some gloss varnish to get that shiny look.

I just need to get a better sweater (I will get one soon) for him, and he will be complete.

I also did some weathering to my DX Indy hat and that looks much better now also.

Sick job Sid! Maybe since SS is revisiting Jason and evil dead, Freddy may have a chance! Prob not, but this makes me want to get an old Freddy and revamp myself..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the paint job, Sid!

Thank you my friend.

Sick job Sid! Maybe since SS is revisiting Jason and evil dead, Freddy may have a chance! Prob not, but this makes me want to get an old Freddy and revamp myself..

I appreciate it buddy. And with SSC seemingly going back to Horror figures then Freddy may make an appearance.

Just received a Betomatali freddy part 1 from a fellow freak and have to say its amazing.
nebeja5y.jpg
7a7ega3y.jpg

Congrats a nice looking figure - but i never like this version, i own 2 of his other version ones he did and i think is seconded sculpt was much better

still an awesome figure though mate and a real jem to own ;)

Just received a Betomatali freddy part 1 from a fellow freak and have to say its amazing.
nebeja5y.jpg
7a7ega3y.jpg

A very nice pick up!! Congrats!! I am a fan of Beto's work. He's amazing at what he does with his figures.

Here's one last quick pose I did with the second headsculpt.
u9u9utuj.jpg

I like that 2nd sculpt better. Like Darkmario616 said, it made a much more menacing look on him.

Back