Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares! She's a great character.

maxresdefault.jpg

I just realized the lead actress is not Asian. Couldn't Hollywood find a single Asian actress on the entire planet? James Cameron at work

Low quality bait. Don't bring that kind of cancer to this thread

I'm seeing it again tonight after work. I've gone every few days since release and not getting tired of it. This movie is pure magic, Alitabros.

5bf055774b66e4f3b293ffbe835c4fa2.jpg

I'll be seeing it again today

zam6Oys.jpg

I just realized the lead actress is not Asian. Couldn't Hollywood find a single Asian actress on the entire planet? James Cameron at work

Yes she was. James Cameron is responsible for the white washing. Remember the white washing scandal from Aliens? James up to his old tricks.

Talking about casting a non Latino as Vasquez in Aliens. That whitewashing took a lot of work

3JYpT89.gif

i'll buy a early showing ticket for everyday this stays in the theatre, just to support a sequel whether I can go out to see it or not. Money better spent on this movie than a damn lunch meal or some drink concoction that'll probably end up killing me anyway lol.

What's the point in seeing this over and over? Am I missing something? I would be seriously bored watching the same movie twice within a few days

You are. It’s his money and time and he can spend it how he pleases. Just as you’re free to do the same with yours.

I'm love Alita. 1/1 fully functioning Alita robot when.

Really hoping SH Figuarts or MAFEX will make a figure of her - there's a saddening lack of 7" Alita figures.

Back