Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Not perfect but very entertaining. I would 100% watch this again. Hell I almost paid a fortune to see it again in 4d ( whatever that means l) Although the set up to sequels trend has got to stop. Seriously disrupts the feeling of fulfillment at the end of a movie. Makes me feel empty and makes it a harder rewatch. Not just specifically this movie but most blockbusters these days. Favorite scene was the villains unveiling themselves in the alley, very noir and stylish.

Well I caught it again, but not in imax nor 3d. It was just as fun. It's not the kind of movie where there's much subtlety or things you missed on your first viewing, so there was none of that; but I enjoyed just as much as the first time, maybe even slightly more.

On a side note I wish the HT looked more accurate. The face needs some tweaks around the eyes and mouth, and the hair needs more volume.

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Not perfect but very entertaining. I would 100% watch this again. Hell I almost paid a fortune to see it again in 4d ( whatever that means l) Although the set up to sequels trend has got to stop. Seriously disrupts the feeling of fulfillment at the end of a movie. Makes me feel empty and makes it a harder rewatch. Not just specifically this movie but most blockbusters these days. Favorite scene was the villains unveiling themselves in the alley, very noir and stylish.

That alley scene really stood to me too, so well done!

Ah man I missed Alita day but I'll still buy a ticket today or tomorrow (whether I go or not) to make up for it, lol.

Same here man, work week kicked my ass so I opted for sleep lol

I’ll try to hit Alita again tomorrow night though. I do wanna go see CM, but that’ll be around for a while.

I saw Alita again the other night and it was still as fun as ever. There were even noticeable gasps from the audience during the Grewishka fight and Motorball sequence.

Watching this made me want to read the manga again. I wish the movie did better. It deserves a sequel.

54006159_2071694846218626_9018967731420004352_n.jpg

Me oh my..

Rosa Salazar did a fantastic job making Alita a fabulous character. She sort of resembles her too.
Before the movie came out and before I knew it was her in Alita I was watching Bird Box on Netflix and there was this actress and I said to myself "They should have cast her as Alita" so I looked her up and sure enough that's who they did indeed cast lol...so yeah, perfect casting.

Before the movie came out and before I knew it was her in Alita I was watching Bird Box on Netflix and there was this actress and I said to myself "They should have cast her as Alita" so I looked her up and sure enough that's who they did indeed cast lol...so yeah, perfect casting.

I attended the small screening and panel offsite with the cast, producer and director during comic con last year and she was really cool! I regret not being around the Sideshow booth while she was there snapping selfies.

Back