Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we don't deserve such a Rosa

F3Vg6px.jpg

That’s because this is the film that’s in competition with the film that has the actress whose views he agrees with.

Ironic how he accuses everyone else of the things he’s guilty of himself.

Until she dares to say something that is against your views. I am actually hoping she eventually does.

I don't mind people disagreeing with my views. I'll bet she'll do it sweetly and be just as adorable!!! :love Come on, deep down you want her to give you a big hug!

Lol your very angry

The angry people are the ones who get angry at the box office receipts of Captain Marvel. It will be funny if this actress comes out and strongly support Brie. I would be highly entertained if that happens.

The angry people are the ones who get angry at the box office receipts of Captain Marvel. It will be funny if this actress comes out and strongly support Brie. I would be highly entertained if that happens.

The actress?! Her name is Rosa Salazar, which I'm sure you know her name. So show her some respect and at least use her name.

Back