Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the original screen used prop is a misshapen, warped, cracked POS then I expect it to be properly restored to its ideal state before being sold for over 1300 a pop not including tax and shipping. I am so over the crazy idea that props need to exactly as horrible looking as they were when used on the set and then tossed outside. The Sideshow 1:1 Alien Warrior was produced in conjunction with John Rosengrant and Stan Winston himself of Stan Winston Studios and it's magnificent. I have it and so does Azurepred I believe. You don't see this type of asymmetric warped bullcrap on that one. This is a real shame. If you are going to try to bring back a definitive 1:1 bust there needs to be a lot more care put into the original and we deserve the upper chest and shoulders for the price. It's sad, I was ready to buy both brown and silver even though I own the original because I love Aliens but I just can't pull the trigger when I look at these pictures. This is especially disappointing in light of their OUTSTANDING P2 1:1 bust.

I really hope their Dog and Big Chap heads are better. Can't do anything about the fact that they won't do a real bust but I hope the quality is a bit better.

There were quite a few props made for the movie. The Predators bio is pretty warped if you really look at it, it's just an unfortunate part of the industry. I wouldn't say this is a "pos" however.

Incredible that your not getting a neck and shoulder design. The bottom support they chose has this odd wavey shape that looks like it was designed so that it could support the head but looks very slimmed down and for this asking price it would have been nice to see more of a base that you could look at and instantly see why it was priced so high. If this was put out for 200 dollars less you would get what your paying for.

Honestly just based on the sculpt itself, to me the biggest different between this one and ss one is the length of the teeth... and then no lips.
But like I said before, I prefer ss one, but how much dose that cost nowadays?
Between coolprops and recast one, I will go for the legit version.

This is not my POV Dennis...their P2 bust looks really cheap aswell imo...

looks cheap? You must think every single Predator bust looks cheap then?

Honestly just based on the sculpt itself, to me the biggest different between this one and ss one is the length of the teeth... and then no lips.
But like I said before, I prefer ss one, but how much dose that cost nowadays?
Between coolprops and recast one, I will go for the legit version.

about $2500. It's worth it though.

They should have completely changed the gums so that it could expose more of the teeth on the warrior, because the teeth look like niblets of corn, especially on the brown/ yellow corn cobby one. For some reason this one is a few hundred dollars less than the blue. Has anyone said why this is?. Does the blue warrior cost more only because its blue?

Yeah me too! What's the deal with the price of these on the usual uk site. P2 was £1k and $1200 on sideshow. Blue Aliens head is a whopping £1350 and $1300 on sideshow. Bit of a price disparity here...Think I'll leave it at that price. I've just worked it out and it's actually cheaper to purchase it directly from sideshow including the custom fees.

It's because he's blue daba de daba die.

Makes no sense to me. I could see how you could easily go and F*&& Urself if you order one of these, especially at these kind of prices not including the shipping costs. It could turn out ok though. I Better just stick with the paint jobs over at Hollywood collectibles.:wink1:

Yeah me too! What's the deal with the price of these on the usual uk site. P2 was £1k and $1200 on sideshow. Blue Aliens head is a whopping £1350 and $1300 on sideshow. Bit of a price disparity here...Think I'll leave it at that price. I've just worked it out and it's actually cheaper to purchase it directly from sideshow including the custom fees.

Are u sure that ordering from sideshow then have it shipped to Uk could actually be cheaper?

Yikes on the CDUK price of these...

This is not my POV Dennis...their P2 bust looks really cheap aswell imo...

KsRRFIn.gif

What are the chances that the P2, both warriors and the newborn will ship in the same month??? They all have about the same estimated shipping date. Man that would be a hard wallet hit at once...

Anybody remember what the original sideshow Aliens bust cost? To me that is the ultimate even though it is undersized.

Back