Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which they would space these out a bit...

Tough part is none of us have seen production pieces of any of their busts yet... Just pics. Hate to order a couple of these to find they're light weight and hollow...

This is really good to hear, I'm not sure I'll be able to get many, if any now, but I'll try. I was hoping to see their Big Chap before the Dog and Warrior went up.

I wonder if the blue warrior is going to be limited like the Japanese exclusive.

NOoooooooo!!!!!
THAT'S NOT TURE!!!
tumblr_lzt071G1Gl1ql8i93o4_250.gif

Actually I'm in London now, and totally agreed with you!
But I will get the 5 busts no matter what, I will figure out the cheapest way to do it. Since I cut almost any other toys/collectibles I was planing to buy, I do manage to get some budget.

That's my thinking recently. Plan to drop about 5k in total on a statue collection and call it a day. Point is, I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my 10x Hot Toys (which, actually take up more space than you'd think with the shippers) and seem to be representing less and less value in my eyes for the spend.

Plus, HT have slowed their Alien/Predator/Terminator releases to a crawl of late. Thinking of getting out of the figure game. My plan is to get one of these busts, a Predator bust or the 1/4 from SS, a few 1/4 statues from Terminator to go with my Endoskull and pretty much call it there. A small, but perfectly formed collection of high-end pieces. Alien 3 is my fave movie; but the design is too freaky for me to cope with at 1:1 XD

AvP - my favourite overall design, but it could just look like a black blob at 1:1. So i'm thinking Aliens...

Price revealed. 14000yen which is cheaper than P2 as they told me. Well, slightly.
Newborn is the same price as P2.

Me too, and no mention of an ES at all. I think I'll wait and see how the Big chap looks. If I'm paying this kind of money, he will be my most likely purchase, with the Dog being a possibility...

Also, I'm not sure I like the stands, the legs look a bit flimsy..

Also, I'm not sure I like the stands, the legs look a bit flimsy..

Agreed. They're also kinda plain and boring looking in my opinion. Since there is no neck or upper body, I personally feel that they really should've at least made the base look really special. When we saw pics of them a while back (from WonderCon I think) I thought I read somebody saying these stands were just temporary placeholders and not the final stands, but I guess I'm either imagining it or CP changed their minds.

nobody has noticed how warped these sculpts look? For that kind of cash, yikes.
Yes, they look warped when looking straight at the alien's face and comparing the left and right sides, but that is actually accurate. I have a recast of a screen-used stunt head, and it has the same asymmetrical shape.

SS must have fixed those issues when they made their own bust then. I prefer that one to these easily

I was never really feeling the warriors to begin with. They're too glossy, the colors are too bright, and I dislike the lack of lips.

The blue warrior is $100 more than the brown.

Newborn looks good though. I might pass on both warriors and go for all the others (excluding the Requiem warrior).

Surprised there isn't any ES on them. I think I'm going to wait for Big Chap. At those prices, he's the one I really want.

Back