Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any new of them making 1:2 scale? Or even 1:4 actual statue?

The most I see these Alien heads I really wish CoolProps would have given them shoulders and a neck. Even if they made the head removable for a different display option for those who would prefer just the head for easier displaying. I personally would have preferred a neck and shoulders the more I see them though. I own the original Sidehshow Warrior bust and this will def compliment it well.

I'm reading that a lot of people are disappointed with the lack of a neck and shoulders... so I looked up 'nice bust' to see what it should look like and I think I found what y'all are lookin' for.

Likely i will only be getting the newborn and P2 bust from coolprops, still prefer my sideshow 1:1 warrior bust.. Not a fan of coolprops warrior bust having no neck/shoulders

Great stuff
I might get 3 of the different pieces...thank God we have some time to save up! (And remodel) ;)

DSC_7492_zpsv0bwe90h.jpg
img_7_zpsedkl5oj2.jpg
img_6_zpswbygbzh1.jpg
A few more pics from a friend's blog.

what's approximate size on these....starting to eye ball spaces in my office to place the ones I get.....are they over 40" long?...guessing they'd be about 12-16" wide?

Looks pretty similar to me, it's more the slightly different painting and weathering that is exaggerating certain parts of the gums on this one, along with the different lighting in the pictures. There were quite a few different Warriors, some of which had more defined gums than others. I'd say it's fine personally.

Now that you mention it, those gums do sort of look like Shanghai noodles. Mmmm, Shanghai noodles...

Blasterkid, regarding size, I have a replica Aliens warrior "stunt head" (a recast from an actual prop) and it's 34" long.

Looks pretty similar to me, it's more the slightly different painting and weathering that is exaggerating certain parts of the gums on this one, along with the different lighting in the pictures. There were quite a few different Warriors, some of which had more defined gums than others. I'd say it's fine personally.

Yeah, between the puppets and the helmets from the suits, this is dead-on. I'm always grateful to see the brown color palette, I've never been crazy about the blue one (although Sideshow did a beautiful job of course).

Back