Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow darkmummy! but yours is from the japanese ones, isn't? I would like to know if there are any differences between this one and the others (international pieces). congratulations for your bust;). thank you very much!! I can see that tendons look more yellowish in those photos than in the previous ones you posted a few weeks ago. So tendons look yellow depending on light conditions! teeth looks better painted in your bust...just an opinion. I feel more relaxed now! thanks a lot:)

could you tell me how big it is? i know that is aprox 90cm. long, but if I want to display it in a vitrine, how big should it be?? thanks again!

wow darkmummy! but yours is from the japanese ones, isn't? I would like to know if there are any differences between this one and the others (international pieces). congratulations for your bust;). thank you very much!! I can see that tendons look more yellowish in those photos than in the previous ones you posted a few weeks ago. So tendons look yellow depending on light conditions! teeth looks better painted in your bust...just an opinion. I feel more relaxed now! thanks a lot:)

could you tell me how big it is? i know that is aprox 90cm. long, but if I want to display it in a vitrine, how big should it be?? thanks again!

That's not mine actually but it is the Japanese version I believe. I end up only order the newborn, and struggling with whether I should get the dog.

thank you very much again darkmummy. Anyway I feel more confident about this. It seems that depending on light conditions, it looks better or not. I'm on for the big chap:)

That's not mine actually but it is the Japanese version I believe. I end up only order the newborn, and struggling with whether I should get the dog.

Sweet! PLEASE post pics of the Newborn when you get it. That's the one I most want to pull the trigger on, but some early paint pics looked iffy at best, especially around the teeth.

The very best weather is an approaching storm, for effect ;)

You just have to do a bit of a dance to summon one... Voodoo magic man.
Qt1thje.jpg

Haha..yeah..great pic!:clap

Thank you. That was a beautiful day, the storm just rolled in out of nowhere so I grabbed the Engineer, he seemed to fit the mood. :lol

That's indeed a killer shot, Python.

Sweet! PLEASE post pics of the Newborn when you get it. That's the one I most want to pull the trigger on, but some early paint pics looked iffy at best, especially around the teeth.
Sure thing.
I still consider the newborn is a far better quality bust than warrior. I have seen a few more in-hand pics of the warrior, I have to say the quality does not even match those recasts, which have individual separate chromed teeth and sharper details overall...and no mention the origianl legit sideshow one.
I will have SWS one when I suddently get rich one day.

That's indeed a killer shot, Python.

Sure thing.
I still consider the newborn is a far better quality bust than warrior. I have seen a few more in-hand pics of the warrior, I have to say the quality does not even match those recasts, which have individual separate chromed teeth and sharper details overall...and no mention the origianl legit sideshow one.
I will have SWS one when I suddently get rich one day.

that's why I hope to see their best with the bigchap bust! chromed teeth and mostly black...very difficult to mess this.

Back