Aliens Remote Sentry Guns Headcount...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the next step now is to try to get in contact with Stendec. Let's send him an e-mail and a PM. Hopefully he'll reply here soon.

I guess the next step now is to try to get in contact with Stendec. Let's send him an e-mail and a PM. Hopefully he'll reply here soon.
Hey Mike, :D

Not wishing to sound like my own grandma here, but it's all been done. I've sent Stendec E-mails, PM's both here and on other boards I know he goes to etc, etc, results so far Nada!!!!!!!!!
If anyone knows him to speak to or can phone him please feel free to let him know were looking for him. I have to say though I imagine he probably knows this already and life has just taken over for him right now too. Last I talked to him he said to give him a few weeks and he'd have the job done. That was back in July last year when he'd just moved house, after which he just dropped off the radar.

Best
Angie :peace

Okay, Angie. Yes, PLEASE, anyone out there on this board that knows Stendec, and has contact with him....PLEASE let him know what is going on now. We'd all greatly appreciate it. Hopefully he has been able to complete his work on it by now. Since the last time Angie said she talked to him was last July. That's about 6 1/2 months ago now. :confused:

What were the graphics Stendec was working on?

Depending on what they were, I *might* be able to give it a shot. I'm a graphic artist, so this might be right up my alley.

What were the graphics Stendec was working on?

Depending on what they were, I *might* be able to give it a shot. I'm a graphic artist, so this might be right up my alley.

Hey Spooky, :D

What Stendec was working on were a plan, both sides and front and back views of both the SG Control unit the Gridcase computer and the carry case it all goes into. The latter would probably not be part of the initial kit but may be offered as a later addition. These were to be drawn at both 1/6th scale and also at a larger scale so all fiddly details are visible.

If you would be interested in having a go at this that would be fantastic :banana:banana, LMK and I'll PM you with further details.

Best

Angie,

I've never drawn anything to scale, so I'm not sure how that would turn out. I'm detail oriented, but if it needs to be drawn out with specific dimensions and what-not...that's probably out of my league.

Angie,

I've never drawn anything to scale, so I'm not sure how that would turn out. I'm detail oriented, but if it needs to be drawn out with specific dimensions and what-not...that's probably out of my league.
Hi Spooky, :D

Hey you not looking for a bit of challenge then :lol!!!!!!

Seriously though If you feel it's not something you can do then thanks for offering anyway!

Best

I do have pictures of the screen used propr from different angles, I could draw up something from that, but I wouldn't be able to tell you how big or small any of it is.

I could also draw up the graphics/words that are all over it.

Spooky you need to draw up an isometric view of the gun, graph paper etc, draw it in 1/6th scale eg - 1ft = 1/2 inch (I think) probably best drawing it out roughly - then guessing some of the overall distances total length, width, height of barrel, legs, etc

Once youve drawn it out roughly then try and make everything slot together in an isometric view on graph paper

But tbh Id have thought this would have been one of the first things that needed to be done. In fact it begs the question what has been done ??

After nearly 2 years of 'its in hand, bare with us' Id ask the question what has been done and can we see it ?

If the pipeline has been held up by what I see as the 1st fundamental step of draughting plan views of the thing, then why didnt someone stick their hand up and say so ?

So we could have been posting 'who wants to draw an isometric view of a sentry gun' on these boards and get the thing moving ?

Rather than it sat in a 'secret' forum, with the occasional post asking whats happening !

The way I see it, come out of the closet with it, or wait another 2 years for the same series of posts !

The nature of forums and the threads within them require new posts for their continued survival, they need new blood and new posters offering new opinions and new information otherwise they stagnate and die

Think thats one of the reasons why this great idea of a project hasnt moved in nearly 2 years tbh

as someone fresh with alot of enthusiasm, th time and a herd of HT marines on their shelf would have draughted these plans 12 montsh ago if it had been out there for public consumption.

copyright infringement worries etc isnt a major concern imho anymore

Youve seen the thousands of threads entitled starwars this sculpt and terminator that sculpt, hell the custom marine sculpts have been a plenty

disband the secret club mentality, infact, PMing a Mod asking for my account to be removed from this 'secret' forum as I type

Fingers crossed Ill see you all on the outside and things can move along again

Last edited:
Well, as someone who is involved in this project, I would definitely like to see it move forward as well.

That being said, if you were to go back and read over this thread, you would see that there were indeed people who stepped up to make the scale drawings. Life has gotten in the way and there have been delays. Is it ideal? No. However, I don't believe that anyone has put forward any money towards any kits yet, so I really don't think any one has a right to be indignant about the delays, with the exception of Angie, who has been stuck waiting on the drawings before she can start her work.

I have done some work on the decals and posted samples several pages back. I need the scaled drawings to move forward on making sure the decals are scaled correctly for the final kits. I am waiting just like everyone else.

I don't think that the forum being hidden has anything to do with the delays in the project. We have talented people working or set to work on this. If there is a need to bring on new talent, then I'm sure pjam and Angie will put out a call.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Take your point on monies, but this projects floundered (no stendec to be found) and imho it needs some new blood, id ask why the need for secrecy now just move it, hell Im guessing some of us have sold our Marines now so a few more kit orders wouldnt go amiss I guess, I know at least one public post that showed interest in doing this as a project ?

Well, as someone who is involved in this project, I would definitely like to see it move forward as well.

That being said, if you were to go back and read over this thread, you would see that there were indeed people who stepped up to make the scale drawings. Life has gotten in the way and there have been delays. Is it ideal? No. However, I don't believe that anyone has put forward any money towards any kits yet, so I really don't think any one has a right to be indignant about the delays, with the exception of Angie, who has been stuck waiting on the drawings before she can start her work.

I have done some work on the decals and posted samples several pages back. I need the scaled drawings to move forward on making sure the decals are scaled correctly for the final kits. I am waiting just like everyone else.

I don't think that the forum being hidden has anything to do with the delays in the project. We have talented people working or set to work on this. If there is a need to bring on new talent, then I'm sure pjam and Angie will put out a call.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Well said DBoz. I know some are frustrated but I'm going to have to lay down the Law here. This is and will always be a Secret Project Thread. For several reasons. One of which is that there are other relationships involved with this, people who have or will be contributing to it, who have requested this. The project was started by myself and Chris Chulamanis as a Private project and Chris advised me on it from the beginning and was absolutely adamant it remain "off the radar". The late great Chris, as many of you know, was THE MAN behind EVA Aliens projects and his imput will always stay with it. Angie's involvement came from Chris and SHE won't continue with it unless it stays that way. Angie has tapped other resources many of you don't know about and has relationships she holds dear which she has to protect as well.

So, if anyone as much as hints a word about this publicly until it is completed, consider yourself permanently banned from this project. Sorry, those are my rules.

I have not requested or taken a dime from anyone and nobody has spent more time on this or wants it to happen more than me. :D

PS: I work in the Hollywood Film Industry and have been buried with work so I apologize for not being more available as of late.

Last edited:
Spooky you need to draw up an isometric view of the gun, graph paper etc, draw it in 1/6th scale eg - 1ft = 1/2 inch (I think) probably best drawing it out roughly - then guessing some of the overall distances total length, width, height of barrel, legs, etc

Once youve drawn it out roughly then try and make everything slot together in an isometric view on graph paper

But tbh Id have thought this would have been one of the first things that needed to be done. In fact it begs the question what has been done ??

After nearly 2 years of 'its in hand, bare with us' Id ask the question what has been done and can we see it ?

If the pipeline has been held up by what I see as the 1st fundamental step of draughting plan views of the thing, then why didnt someone stick their hand up and say so ?

So we could have been posting 'who wants to draw an isometric view of a sentry gun' on these boards and get the thing moving ?

Rather than it sat in a 'secret' forum, with the occasional post asking whats happening !

The way I see it, come out of the closet with it, or wait another 2 years for the same series of posts !

The nature of forums and the threads within them require new posts for their continued survival, they need new blood and new posters offering new opinions and new information otherwise they stagnate and die

Think thats one of the reasons why this great idea of a project hasnt moved in nearly 2 years tbh

as someone fresh with alot of enthusiasm, th time and a herd of HT marines on their shelf would have draughted these plans 12 montsh ago if it had been out there for public consumption.

copyright infringement worries etc isnt a major concern imho anymore

Youve seen the thousands of threads entitled starwars this sculpt and terminator that sculpt, hell the custom marine sculpts have been a plenty

disband the secret club mentality, infact, PMing a Mod asking for my account to be removed from this 'secret' forum as I type

Fingers crossed Ill see you all on the outside and things can move along again

Isn't it 1 ft = 2 in?

My lips are sealed. I have not mentioned this project to anyone on this board, or anyone outside of this board for that matter. I respect everyone that is working hard on bringing this special project to completion. I had the opportunity to talk to Chris Chulamanis before he passed away. I was also able to get one of his custom-made marine helmets, and pulse rifles, and also the fine set of USCM fabric 1:6 scale patches. What a fine man he was! An outstanding individual who passed away too soon. I'll always remember him.

My lips are sealed. I have not mentioned this project to anyone on this board, or anyone outside of this board for that matter. I respect everyone that is working hard on bringing this special project to completion. I had the opportunity to talk to Chris Chulamanis before he passed away. I was also able to get one of his custom-made marine helmets, and pulse rifles, and also the fine set of USCM fabric 1:6 scale patches. What a fine man he was! An outstanding individual who passed away too soon. I'll always remember him.

Thanks Mike, its good to know that someone appreciates that we are still working towards the finished kit, it may be slow progress but it is getting there IMHO.

Thanks also for what you said about Chris Chulamanis. Chris was one of my best friends and despite me being in the UK and him in the US we talked via e-mail most days about this and that and we worked on many projects together over the years. He's been gone for over a year now and I still miss him every day. I'm sure his widow Joy will be glad to know that folks are still thinking of him as she obviously misses him more than any of us.

Best

You're welcome Angie. I was honored to be able to speak to him in e-mails for a few months. I've saved those too. I was so glad to get the ALIENS pulse rifle, helmet, and that great fabric patches set. He also sent me a set of the black 1:6 scale Gerber boot knives. Some in the sheaths, and some without the sheaths. Very cool of him to do that for me. I wish I had met him, and got to know him better.

Angie, do you know of the thread here where some board members are working on a custom USCM figure of Chris to honor him? It's very cool. Check it out. :D

Angie, do you know of the thread here where some board members are working on a custom USCM figure of Chris to honor him? It's very cool. Check it out. :D

Yes thanks Mike, although it seems to have slowed almost to a halt right now as well.

Best

Back