Aliens Remote Sentry Guns Headcount...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
On Remote Sentry Guns. Chris @ EVA responds to my questions...

Chris' answers in blue font

Hi Paul,

Maybe you can eyeball it from DVD screen grabs? I guess I could ... if I had time/inspiration.

I doubt HT will make these. You don't think so? I was hoping! ; ^)

It would be cool if the barrel rotates on an axis.. anyway a bunch of us on the SSF board were talking about it... ;-) A bunch ... then maybe you could get together and commission Angie Portman to make it. She's an expert at making stuff like that and we have a good working relationship for many years now. There's a thought.

K, bye for now and TKS again.

VBR,
Chris

Second email...

Hi Paul,

Ok, you're on. Please contact Angie. OK, I will do that.

I'll get a head count and direct you to the SSF thread page...We'll post as many screen grabs as you need.
Excellent.
I'll write to Angie now.

I bet once the HT Warriors come out you'll want to offer these @ EVA as well...Will definitely do so.

I hope this will happen!

TKS. ; ^)

VBR,
Chris

Okay, so who's in?.. so far me and Dekdave

DarkArtist81 said:
Oh yeah... you can count me in too... I'd take a pair! :rock

You need them bro, YOU ARE an Aliens Marine now, an Official Bug Stomper figure! :D

Please count me in! I'm up for getting at least one sentry gun, if not all four guns like they were in the movie! At least in the extended cut of the movie. I have talked to Chris a lot lately. I'm getting some great stuff for my HT marines from him soon, like Hudson's "winged skull" bolo tie, a belt tool, and more of those great Gerber knives for each of my marines. He's also got a full-bladed Gerber for my custom Bishop to hold once I'm done with him. Chris is one of the BEST customizers out there! Bring on the guns Chris! I will definitely keep buying custom USCM gear and stuff from you for a LONG time to come!

VBR (Very Best Regards) My Friend!

Mike Buckley

I'm in, and would like 4 of them.

sentrygunavi1.gif
sentrygunavi1.gif
sentrygunavi1.gif
sentrygunavi1.gif

ONEYE said:
I'm in, and would like 4 of them.

sentrygunavi1.gif
sentrygunavi1.gif
sentrygunavi1.gif
sentrygunavi1.gif

Extremely cool sig ONEYE! I think it would be a good time to pepper in some Remote Sentry grabs here for reference. I provided this thread link to Chris and he'll pass it along to Angie I'm sure...

Ok, so who's counting? :lol

I guess that be me, I started this!

So far here's the headcount, don't worry about quantity we still have to make this deal happen, get Angie on board, sculpt it, etc, so plenty of time.

SSF Quantity

Dekdave ?
illjedi 1
figuremasterles ?
p!tu ?
darkartist 2
Jedimike 4
ONEYE 4 (you rock)
customizerwannabe 2
P@CK@R@CK ?
nash 2
pjam 2 (at least)

P@CK@R@CK said:
I'm in... Got many skills. Let me know what is needed and I'll be glad to lend a helping hand. Would be well worth all of our time to get this thing off the ground.

Last edited:
Hey, pjam...please change the number of remote sentry guns I want from 1 to 4. If I'm gonna get them, I want to get all 4 like what are in the movie. Thanks! Oh I just re-read your post. We're just starting to getting this ball rolling. So yeah, right now, 1 gun is fine. I guess once we find out if Angie Portman is on board to make them, then we can all put in our orders with her for how many we want.

Back