Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this section is boring the crap out of me lately. Still no new HT Terminator announcements and NECA is ignoring their Terminator lines in favour of constant updates for their Predator stuff.

Man this section is boring the crap out of me lately. Still no new HT Terminator announcements and NECA is ignoring their Terminator lines in favour of constant updates for their Predator stuff.

Well yeah, but... at least NECA's making arguably better progress in their Predator department than anyone else at the moment. I mean, WE'RE GETTING A 1/4 P1! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Having that said, this section has gotten a tad boring over the last couple days.

I'm just sick of the same damn threads. And I think everyone else is too. You get about 3-4 new posts and some of those are just quoted and requoted pics with "Awesome shots man".

Theres nothing to talk about. The Terminator threads are the same feckin speculations we've had since forever. The Predator threads are just 'face for Falconer' and 'wonder what articulation the hound has'. Robocop and Alien are long dead. I need some feckin new news here.

Y'know Reaktwon I'm trying to remember the last time you posted something in response to me that wasn't some sort of insult or snide remark.

I know we've had words in the past but I've tried to get past that. Put me on ignore if I irritate you, which does seem to be the case.

Last edited:
Hello i am brand new here and i am a huge predator/alien fan.
Last week i read a article about a new Alien movie,a prequel Prometheus is the title,doen anybody knows more about this gr Nick

Y'know Reaktwon I'm trying to remember the last time you posted something in response to me that wasn't some sort of insult or snide remark.

I know we've had words in the past but I've tried to get past that. Put me on ignore if I irritate you, which does seem to be the case.

It's hard to guage peoples real emotion on forums - I’m not going to go all deep into it, but interpret it how you will. I'm still high as a kite over all the T/A/P awesomeness over the fast few years. Never a dull moment.

Cheer up, Son - we're all on the same side! <333 ^_^

I'd like to think so but lately I'm starting to feel that Reaktwon's playful jabs aren't coming from a 'playful' place at all. I take his point here, I came across as a bit whiny, but on the back of other things like calling me a wet blanket, negative, OCD...and not taking up any of my attempts at humourous banter...I get the sense hes not best fond of me. It seems he has eyes only for you Hex. :(

Last edited:
I'm just sick of the same damn threads. And I think everyone else is too. You get about 3-4 new posts and some of those are just quoted and requoted pics with "Awesome shots man".

Theres nothing to talk about. The Terminator threads are the same feckin speculations we've had since forever. The Predator threads are just 'face for Falconer' and 'wonder what articulation the hound has'. Robocop and Alien are long dead. I need some feckin new news here.

The community plays a big part in why I keep checking back here. Discussing T1 customs, Predator poses, talking with fans of the same upcoming releases... sometimes those moments are more enjoyable than a big figure announcement. Like when you were going on about your plans for all the T-800 figures you've ordered, that was pretty cool. Best part of SSF for me is getting psyched for this stuff with other people.

Thanks, I'm glad someone doesn't mind me waffling on about the different T-800s/T-1000s etc that I'm putting together. Its just cool to realise you have some or all of the parts on hand to make a whole new figure. Its why I love the alternate heads, pieces and outfits that HT has filled their Terminator line with and hopefully will continue to.

Keep up your video reviews too, they're great. I think you're one of the few who takes the idea of a 'review' seriously, looking at the good and the bad.

The community plays a big part in why I keep checking back here. Discussing T1 customs, Predator poses, talking with fans of the same upcoming releases... sometimes those moments are more enjoyable than a big figure announcement. Like when you were going on about your plans for all the T-800 figures you've ordered, that was pretty cool. Best part of SSF for me is getting psyched for this stuff with other people.

Absolutely.
Great speech.
:goodpost:

Think for yourself - I'm not really interested in others opinions regarding products. It's a false economy - what with all the whiners and babies arguing about why they think X is better than Y. Peeps talking things down and inventing defects and problems so they can try feel better about not being able to afford something.

Frustrated accuracy NUTS who aren't satisfied with anything and can only find fault. The saaaaad NECA war on everything. That's life on most of these types of forums - I just ignore it and get on with more important things.

It's always nice to see quality photos of items as they become available, though - they are a big help when deciding if it's something you want to purchase. We do have some brilliant customizers on the forum - it's always a pleasure seeing and reading what they have done and how they achieved the end result.

You have to take the good with the bad. Idk. :lol

1K+ and rising! Love the Wolf!

It's only that expensive on eBay and it's only because some tight arsed Chinese bloke thinks he will actually get that for it. Seriously though every ridiculously priced figure on eBay that's not a custom is from china.
I don't get where they get there pricing. Even if I owned one I'd never expect someone to pay straight up that much. If it went that high in a bid,cool. I just think it's wrong to charge that much because people gauge the value of their figures off their prices. Those figures have been listed for like ever, it's not like people are going out of there way to buy them. It makes it hard to be a serious collector of these figures. Just my opinion feel free to disagree

sorry for the interruption. but i have a question. i don't know if this question has been asked before:
where do the predators get their technology despite of their poor eyesight?

Good question. One would think eyesight like that would have prevented them from developing technology, arguably of any kind, no?

Unless they're eyesight degraded over their long history somehow.

It's only that expensive on eBay and it's only because some tight arsed Chinese bloke thinks he will actually get that for it. Seriously though every ridiculously priced figure on eBay that's not a custom is from china.
I don't get where they get there pricing. Even if I owned one I'd never expect someone to pay straight up that much. If it went that high in a bid,cool. I just think it's wrong to charge that much because people gauge the value of their figures off their prices. Those figures have been listed for like ever, it's not like people are going out of there way to buy them. It makes it hard to be a serious collector of these figures. Just my opinion feel free to disagree

Got a link? I haven't seen any listed in a long time - nothing in the completed listings.

sorry for the interruption. but i have a question. i don't know if this question has been asked before:
where do the predators get their technology despite of their poor eyesight?

It hasn't been written, so your guess is as good as anyone's. Some things are best left to the imagination, it adds to their mystery and allure.

Back